NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

At this point I have to assume all your posts regarding Blatche and trading him are jokes.

Folks thought Arenas couldn't be moved....

Got my fingers x'd on getting rid of Blatche.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

At this point I have to assume all your posts regarding Blatche and trading him are jokes.

Folks thought Arenas couldn't be moved....

Got my fingers x'd on getting rid of Blatche.

Kawhi Leonard + John Wall would be sick. Kawhi played with a slow, jump shooting PG in college so I think Kawhi + a fast breaking PG would be sick. Plus Kawhi's speciality will be defense....if he gets on the Wizards and he & Wall develop their jumpers and pigs start to fly, watch out

Kawhi Leonard + John Wall would be sick. Kawhi played with a slow, jump shooting PG in college so I think Kawhi + a fast breaking PG would be sick. Plus Kawhi's speciality will be defense....if he gets on the Wizards and he & Wall develop their jumpers and pigs start to fly, watch out

On the radio, it's being reported that the Wizards are offering McGee + #6 + #18 for the #2

I'll see if I can find more info, but I would think the Wizards would want some other assets in return. That's a kings ransom (and a GREAT deal for Minnesota) for McGee and the picks.

On the radio, it's being reported that the Wizards are offering McGee + #6 + #18 for the #2

I'll see if I can find more info, but I would think the Wizards would want some other assets in return. That's a kings ransom (and a GREAT deal for Minnesota) for McGee and the picks.

Klay thompson is rising and could go as high as 9th to charlotte but apparently "wont slip past indy at 15"

Klay thompson is rising and could go as high as 9th to charlotte but apparently "wont slip past indy at 15"

Originally Posted by woody2626

pimp.gif
 Dude is smooth.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wow.

On one hand, I like McGee and that #6 pick should get you an impact player, but if Williams is a definite sure thing and an all-star caliber prospect, you make that deal. I'm just not 100% sold on Williams being that guy. As for McGee, he's got a plenty of talent, and excellent tools, but not sure he ever figures it out.

I'm with the general line of thinking the FO is taking; you win in this league with elite talent, so get two high-ceiling young players through the draft ala OKC, and go from there. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wow.

On one hand, I like McGee and that #6 pick should get you an impact player, but if Williams is a definite sure thing and an all-star caliber prospect, you make that deal. I'm just not 100% sold on Williams being that guy. As for McGee, he's got a plenty of talent, and excellent tools, but not sure he ever figures it out.

I'm with the general line of thinking the FO is taking; you win in this league with elite talent, so get two high-ceiling young players through the draft ala OKC, and go from there. 

So if the Wiz trade McGee for the #2 they drafting Williams or Kanter? I thought they'd do that cuz they want Kanter that badly. I also assumed they'd trade their pick if that happens.

What pick is Brooks projected to be chosen at?

So if the Wiz trade McGee for the #2 they drafting Williams or Kanter? I thought they'd do that cuz they want Kanter that badly. I also assumed they'd trade their pick if that happens.

What pick is Brooks projected to be chosen at?

It would be for Kanter if the Wiz do that deal.

As much as it would be sensible to draft Williams if they give that up for the #2, they want Kanter and Kanter wants them.

Williams dropping to #3 to Utah and they replace AK-47 and CJ Miles. But I do not know if Utah wants him. Becomes very interesting that the second or best player in the draft may drop.

but the Wiz want Kanter.

It would be for Kanter if the Wiz do that deal.

As much as it would be sensible to draft Williams if they give that up for the #2, they want Kanter and Kanter wants them.

Williams dropping to #3 to Utah and they replace AK-47 and CJ Miles. But I do not know if Utah wants him. Becomes very interesting that the second or best player in the draft may drop.

but the Wiz want Kanter.

Back
Top Bottom