NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Boston Celtics v. Miami Heat - Game 4 - 4/25 - 1:00p ABC

Bulls fans are funny 
laugh.gif

It's simple, Boston is the better team. The better team = moving on to Rd 2.

I'll say this, Celtic fans have been great and have not been arrogant (except old man finns, his an a hole 
laugh.gif
 of course)

Man that sucked witnessing this live in action. You could hear a pin drop in the AAA after Pierce drilled that shot. Spoelstra is an absolute moron for not using the foul to give. That is just straight up horrid coaching. You let Paul Pierce just take a Rhythm pull-up? Jesus.

July 1st cannot come sooner. Hopefully it'll also result in allowing Erik Spoelstra to "spend more time with his family", and with Pat Riley back on the sidelines.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Man that's not even impressive. 

LOL. Straight hatin'. And this team did have a switch. The effort is on a different planet.
Funny you don't quote the rest of my post... as I said, there was barely any pressure, he gave Pierce space and let him get to his shot that he ALWAYS takes and is deadly from, and barely even challenged the shot.  He isn't Lebron James, he's not going to drive and try to dunk over the defender.  He's going to take a few dribbles, get to the elbow and get up his shot. 

Paul Pierce is one of my most disliked players in the league, but I give him credit when it's due.  He's clutch as hell.  But everyone watching that final play knew exactly where he was going, and when they saw who was covering him.. they knew Pierce was going to make it.  If he made that shot over Wade who was all over him, then yeah it's impressive.  But it was a man going against a boy in that scenario, Pierce was going to make that shot.

Originally Posted by heat23

Bulls fans are funny 
laugh.gif

It's simple, Boston is the better team. The better team = moving on to Rd 2.

I'll say this, Celtic fans have been great and have not been arrogant (except old man finns, his an a hole 
laugh.gif
 of course)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We're funny, but at least we can spell.

21kkvpx.jpg

You know you spelled campaign wrong, right??

what the @%$+ is up with nate robinson? is it safe to say the nate experiment is officially over?

Teams keep letting Pierce shoot the same shot in clutch time. I can't be mad at the celtics though as long as they take out the cavs.

damn. i dislike paul pierce to the fullest.

but that step back j is just filthy.

whenever i see him pull that move i feel like its going in.

i respect pierce's game. would love for them to knock off cleveland.

Pierce is that dude , If perkins stops being a bum and doing nothing positive for the team we beating the cavs. Cavs shall fold just like they always do.

Boston stand up Dwade faced the Truth

Originally Posted by arstyle27

We're funny, but at least we can spell.

21kkvpx.jpg

You know you spelled campaign wrong, right??

Sue me Effer
laugh.gif
 . You still aint getting Wade

If Wade was smart he would drop that team without thinking twice. So what you have good weather? It doesn't make up for disappointing playoff runs year after year. If dude stays with the team, his career will get stagnant. He needs a breath of fresh air.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

If Wade was smart he would drop that team without thinking twice. So what you have good weather? It doesn't make up for disappointing playoff runs year after year. If dude stays with the team, his career will get stagnant. He needs a breath of fresh air.

laugh.gif
This is funny coming from a Knicks fan. 

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
@ heat fans thinkin he wont leave
Dwyane Wade is NOT leaving Miami. Could he? Ofcourse, technically.  

I don't know if you have an understanding or grasp of the NBA salary cap, and the adavantages of a team that witholds "Bird Rights".  But I  don't mind educating you on it.

For Dwyane Wade to leave Miami, he'd have to be willing to leave up to 30 MILLION DOLLARS on the table. As he is a "Max Player" You think he's going to do that? For the Bulls? Nah bruh.

And with the news of the Higher powers of the NBA/league expecting a higher cap projection than anticipated earlier in the year, Miami is in an INCREDIBLE posistion from a cap flexiblity standpoint.

Miami has enough flexilbity to re-sign Dwyane Wade, sign one of either A.)Amare Stoudemire B.) Chris Bosh, or C.) Carloz Boozer. And STILL have around 9-10 million left in cap space after that to fill out the roster.

There's literally NO better of a situation. So yeah. Not likely, Wade leaves Miami. Especially with Pat Riley doing work this off-season.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Says the NY Knicks fan....
eyes.gif
I know NY is salty now that Bosh is expressing interest to sign with OKC... Y'all gonna be %#@+%! forever.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
@ heat fans thinkin he wont leave

Yea if I'm Dwayne Wade and I'm the biggest sports star in Miami and probably the biggest the city has EVER SEEN (lets remember he already won a championship, something those other Miami guys haven't gotten done in a while...) why would I go somewhere that's not only cold most of the year but where I'll also have to follow the legacy of the greatest basketball player of all time...

bottom line is D.Wade may have been raised in the Chi but he's not leaving beautiful Miami for chicago... but if you still wanna be optimistic that's cool too... but dude already spoke on it last week.. DWayne Wade says Leaving Miami Possible but Not Likely

``It's not a huge window at all. It's a small gap,'' Wade said Tuesday of the potential opening that other suitors might have this summer. ``You have to always keep your book open for your options and look at different things. But no, I'm not that open where I would go anywhere.''

but wait theres more...

``I'm accustomed to a great organization that conducts themselves professionally'' Wade said. ``It's not many organizations that are of that caliber, not saying any names.''

Considering that your GM and head coach are acting like they're in the WWE, I'm gonna just GUESS he's talking about Chicago...

so PLEASE dead all that D.Wade chicago talk....
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom