** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I wonder if Sheed know anything about performance basketball shoes because AF1 are TURRRIBLE basketball shoes

I remember reading somewhere that it is basically a shell of an AF1 but with full length zoom or something, someone probably has more info
No, there just regular AF1's, although I have seen him where AF1's with the Air max heel, but not anymore
You sure, because I've heard before that Sheed's AF1's have a full length Zoom insole in them.

yea ive heard sheed has special cushioning in his (could be zoom) in order to play a full season and career in those.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by bulls90s

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody know why sheed always wear his NBA socks like that? or does he just hate David Stern that much?
laugh.gif

He does/did that with his headband too.  And there's no violation of the on court dress code for doing that also.
never noticed about his headband yet, anyway i've wondered as well why he never takes off the strap instead of letting them dangle at the back like that and possible having another player step on them during games

maybe the logo irritates his skin or somethn? lol
or possibly the height of the sock i guess, i dont know

Does anyone know what Rondo was wearing tonight in Game 2? The metallic green joints...couldn't get a good look up close but they looked like a pair of Reebok above the rims from afar...

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I wonder if Sheed know anything about performance basketball shoes because AF1 are TURRRIBLE basketball shoes

I remember reading somewhere that it is basically a shell of an AF1 but with full length zoom or something, someone probably has more info
No, there just regular AF1's, although I have seen him where AF1's with the Air max heel, but not anymore
You sure, because I've heard before that Sheed's AF1's have a full length Zoom insole in them.

yea ive heard sheed has special cushioning in his (could be zoom) in order to play a full season and career in those.
Sheed was interviewed for Kicks magazine by SLAM back in 2004.

I don't have the exact quote but he said himself he just wears regular AF1s, no special cushioning or anything. "My feet are just used to them, I guess. Favorite shoe of all-time."

Plus, I've actually held some Sheed PEs (All-Star Ostriches), and know people that have them - there's no special cushioning, they're just regular AF1 Highs.

where are the pics from last night? ray's one6 one7s were beautiful from what i could make out from my tv lol.

need a pic of ray shooting please.

I noticed Glen Davis wore two diff. kicks during the Game 2: Nike Air Max Hyperfly and Nike Hyperize (not sure if this has Air Max or the main Hyperize itself).

@freakydestroyer: Hyperfuse

bundy9 wrote:

676f3635131f174c4762772d0544f85d-getty-98764671cp008_los_angeles_l.jpg
 Ok!!! So we're now starting from scratch...going for best of three! The Suns have reached the upper limit on the amount of games many people thought they could possibly win against the defending champs in this series.....Can they now do the imrpobable and force a Game 7 and/or actually defeat the Lakers? Or is this one of those usual, Laker lapses that forces them to have to pull out the magic-dust and dominate late and come back and win?

I know I'm late but in this pic these two look like they superheros, Sir Dudley and El Captain Amundson 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom