** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

Originally Posted by andfattoo

7a74d9ac3db2536610d93eeff40ab755-getty-91022348.jpg
Dang, i didnt know Double Decker head is on the C's now.
eyes.gif

look at that knee
sick.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn when did ben wallace get on the pistons again?

didn't he get traded in the deal with shaq.. Well damn
haha thats what i said, i had to check his profile on nba.com to make sure...how come he isnt rocking his sig shoes anymore? starbury still rockshis...do they not make big ben shoes anymore?

How are the minutes goin to be disbursed in NJ with Harris, Alston, Terrence, Lee, and CDR?? Harris & Lee starting with Alston, CDR, and TW comin off thebench?

Lee and DH are in the backcourt for Jersey.

Dooling and CDR right now are backing them up unless Dooling's hip is not healed from off-season surgery.

TWill is still being tried out in many positions but they see him as a point.

His passing is pretty good and the players have enjoyed playing with him when he ran the team so far in practice.

Should be interesting how the Nets play this out. They Also see CDR as a possible Sixth man spark plug.

Originally Posted by clkru

Has ANYONE been able to take Stevenson seriously after his disasterous fued with LeBron from a few years ago? I'm not even a Cavs fan and I still can't look a him without busting into laughter. Honestly, who picks a fight with LeBron? Maybe adidas put him up to it...

even more of a laughing matter is the truth behing the new ink...

125460.jpg
lol
ept_sports_nba_experts-665295059-1254237499.jpg
'Idon't crack. I feel like people always try to break me, but I don't crack. So, I put that there."....
roll.gif
Funniest logic behind the "crackhead" tat

^smh at that joke of a baller... and dare I ask what Honest Abe's doing on his neck?

Originally Posted by bundy9

Has ANYONE been able to take Stevenson seriously after his disasterous fued with LeBron from a few years ago? I'm not even a Cavs fan and I still can't look a him without busting into laughter. Honestly, who picks a fight with LeBron? Maybe adidas put him up to it...

'I don't crack. I feel like people always try to break me, but I don't crack. So, I put that there."....
roll.gif
doesnt lil wayne have the same exact tattoos?

'I don't crack. I feel like people always try to break me, but I don't crack. So, I put that there."....
roll.gif
Doest lil wayne have the same exact tattoos?

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

clkru wrote:

Has ANYONE been able to take Stevenson seriously after his disasterous fued with LeBron from a few years ago? I'm not even a Cavs fan and I still
can't look a him without busting into laughter. Honestly, who picks a fight with LeBron? Maybe adidas put him up to it...

'I
don't crack. I feel like people always try to break me, but I don't crack. So, I put that there."....
roll.gif
Doest lil wayne have the same exact tattoos?

Same thing I said "Fake @+* Wayne!"
Oh yeah, and I need to take whatever Ben Gordon is taking....

the new Pierce shoes look like mid cuts and they look nice, wished Nike released his sigs in Men's size

Back
Top Bottom