** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Question, if you were a rookie coming into the leauge and u had offers from UA & Li Ning, who would you sign with?
UA without a doubt
even Li Ning could offer MORE money ?
at the end of the day, i wear the shoes because i got paid for my trouble, not necessarily because i like it
smile.gif

-Christmas day kicks were all amazing

-Mo Williams Hyperfuses are dope (I still hate his guts tho)

-Mike Bibby is still JB because he's a OG JB member. Now they need to get rid of McDyess,Ju Howard,Bobby Simmons,DJ Augustin! Blake Griffin would be a good look on JB

-Hasheem's Li Nings are sick!

Question, if you were a rookie coming into the leauge and u had offers from UA & Li Ning, who would you sign with?

Dj plays FOR Jordan. Don't think he's going anywhere.

-Mike Bibby is still JB because he's a OG JB member. Now they need to get rid of McDyess,Ju Howard,Bobby Simmons,DJ Augustin! Blake Griffin would be a good look on JB

Who in the NBA is with Li Ning? I was just in China 2 months ago and Li Ning is HUGE there. They have stores and advertising everywhere. I have to admit, some of their stuff wasn't too bad. Reminded me of Under Armour

Who in the NBA is with Li Ning? I was just in China 2 months ago and Li Ning is HUGE there. They have stores and advertising everywhere. I have to admit, some of their stuff wasn't too bad. Reminded me of Under Armour

^ right off the top of my head, baron davis and jose calderon....shaq was with them for a while i believe.....

^ right off the top of my head, baron davis and jose calderon....shaq was with them for a while i believe.....

^ China has a lot of brands, besides sneakers and sportswear that are for internal consumption.  You would notice their prices are significantly inexpensive than other things on a comparable scale, this is due to their gradual movement away from communism.  Right now these brands, particularly Li-Ning, Anta, Peak are outward-looking and are seeking opportunities to tap into the North American market.  They have boat-loads of cash to spend. 

With that said... I'd still prefer to sign with UA if I were a rookie. 
tongue.gif

^ China has a lot of brands, besides sneakers and sportswear that are for internal consumption.  You would notice their prices are significantly inexpensive than other things on a comparable scale, this is due to their gradual movement away from communism.  Right now these brands, particularly Li-Ning, Anta, Peak are outward-looking and are seeking opportunities to tap into the North American market.  They have boat-loads of cash to spend. 

With that said... I'd still prefer to sign with UA if I were a rookie. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I dont think being on the JB really means much anymore, i rather get my own sig.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I dont think being on the JB really means much anymore, i rather get my own sig.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is Griffin not getting any PE's? is he not signed with Nike?
exactly what i was thinking, at least he should get some PE Hyperfuse or something
he's a good candidate to revive the nike shox line or adidas bounce or something...
or APL if they were not banned. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is Griffin not getting any PE's? is he not signed with Nike?
exactly what i was thinking, at least he should get some PE Hyperfuse or something
he's a good candidate to revive the nike shox line or adidas bounce or something...
or APL if they were not banned. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom