** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by Ground King

man... them crazy 8s look real nice on the court..
They really do! If u think those are hot...u have to see what the NCAA March Madness pack with the uni's look like! Damn
eek.gif
...Check out the NCAA Feet thread...I know this is all off topic but...Cinci's black uni's with those "Rose" Crazy 8s are ridiculous!
pimp.gif

They really do! If u think those are hot...u have to see what the NCAA March Madness pack with the uni's look like! Damn
eek.gif
...Check out the NCAA Feet thread...I know this is all off topic but...Cinci's black uni's with those "Rose" Crazy 8s are ridiculous!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom