** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

That HoopsHype site says that Chris Andersen wears AM95s.  Is this true?
I wanna know too! Been scouring the net for pics but not seeing anything...that's why I said in my original post that it was possible that it was on the practice court or maybe an off-court charity event or something. Anyone notice any pics, you know what to do!
wink.gif

And...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha pop bottles!! lol

107390120.jpg

Wow @ Gil for this shoe choice! Talk about keeping us surprised!  

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

That HoopsHype site says that Chris Andersen wears AM95s.  Is this true?
I wanna know too! Been scouring the net for pics but not seeing anything...that's why I said in my original post that it was possible that it was on the practice court or maybe an off-court charity event or something. Anyone notice any pics, you know what to do!
wink.gif

And...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha pop bottles!! lol

107390120.jpg

Wow @ Gil for this shoe choice! Talk about keeping us surprised!  

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

AJ2010 is an awesome shoe. I was hoping they released the DWades in a higher qty. Oh well.

They have the Welcome Home/Wade 2010s at the Nike Factory Store in Tulare for 99.97 currently, FSR pretty much.
Have the Welcome Homes. I was referring to the HOH Chicago/Miami only release.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

AJ2010 is an awesome shoe. I was hoping they released the DWades in a higher qty. Oh well.

They have the Welcome Home/Wade 2010s at the Nike Factory Store in Tulare for 99.97 currently, FSR pretty much.
Have the Welcome Homes. I was referring to the HOH Chicago/Miami only release.

Bundy, I seriously doubt Brook Lopez has the nickname "Thriller". I take it he had the name put on the heel to honor Michael Jackson's "Thriller".
We all know in the video MJ wore red/black, those Adidas are red/black colorway resembling what MJ wore in the video. I could be reaching but that's my take.

Bundy, I seriously doubt Brook Lopez has the nickname "Thriller". I take it he had the name put on the heel to honor Michael Jackson's "Thriller".
We all know in the video MJ wore red/black, those Adidas are red/black colorway resembling what MJ wore in the video. I could be reaching but that's my take.

Originally Posted by bundy9

107340631.jpg

Never thought I'd see another #0 in a Celtics in uniform so soon since Walter McCarty and his crazy jumpshot!:
mccarty_jumper_celtics.jpg
What a sight that was to behold...but was reliable enough from 3!
Leon Powe # 0 ....

107340631.jpg

Never thought I'd see another #0 in a Celtics in uniform so soon since Walter McCarty and his crazy jumpshot!:
mccarty_jumper_celtics.jpg
What a sight that was to behold...but was reliable enough from 3!
Leon Powe # 0 ....

Good point [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Greezee[/color]...that very well could be the explanation of "Thriller".... I did try to think of a MJ link but a Brook and MJ connection was just hard to come by
laugh.gif
...Might be a reach but a good one at that...

and thanks for that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]gishtar[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]as I totally forgot Leon
ohwell.gif
...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]as recent as he was, unfortunately for some reason he'd been forgettable. But jogging back the memory and thinking of the hustle he brought he shouldn't have slipped my mind...maybe since he's kinda in no-mans-land in Cleveland that why I forgot... For some reason I just happened to remember McCarty first.

And no prob Fresh and others on the pics as usual
wink.gif

Good point [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Greezee[/color]...that very well could be the explanation of "Thriller".... I did try to think of a MJ link but a Brook and MJ connection was just hard to come by
laugh.gif
...Might be a reach but a good one at that...

and thanks for that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]gishtar[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]as I totally forgot Leon
ohwell.gif
...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]as recent as he was, unfortunately for some reason he'd been forgettable. But jogging back the memory and thinking of the hustle he brought he shouldn't have slipped my mind...maybe since he's kinda in no-mans-land in Cleveland that why I forgot... For some reason I just happened to remember McCarty first.

And no prob Fresh and others on the pics as usual
wink.gif

I have a pair of Prada high top and they're comfortable
pimp.gif
. I don't see why you can't ball in high end shoes.

And . Smh Yao and Mac duo was
pimp.gif
. Both of these guy deserve a championship
ap-f2cf1490f94b44958b29ffeb2e7d9899.jpg

I have a pair of Prada high top and they're comfortable
pimp.gif
. I don't see why you can't ball in high end shoes.

And . Smh Yao and Mac duo was
pimp.gif
. Both of these guy deserve a championship
ap-f2cf1490f94b44958b29ffeb2e7d9899.jpg

do they have rubber outsoles, are they comfortable, then it doesnt matter what type of shoe you wear. arenas has even wore air max runners to play in. besides it doesnt matter if you wear a hightop or a lowtop, there is always a risk of ankle injuries. and the risk is always the same, it not that lowtops will get you your ankles hurt quicker than mids or hightops.

do they have rubber outsoles, are they comfortable, then it doesnt matter what type of shoe you wear. arenas has even wore air max runners to play in. besides it doesnt matter if you wear a hightop or a lowtop, there is always a risk of ankle injuries. and the risk is always the same, it not that lowtops will get you your ankles hurt quicker than mids or hightops.

8055966b8a7276f663fbf681e0520d4d-getty-103883472sl005_denver_nugge.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Gil is paying out his own pocket for shoes can't he just wear what he wants. Or is he under the same contract or the rule that kobe had where he can't wear the same shoe.

8055966b8a7276f663fbf681e0520d4d-getty-103883472sl005_denver_nugge.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Gil is paying out his own pocket for shoes can't he just wear what he wants. Or is he under the same contract or the rule that kobe had where he can't wear the same shoe.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Michael Jackson is the Lopez brother's favorite musician. I'm almost 100% it's a tribute to MJ.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Michael Jackson is the Lopez brother's favorite musician. I'm almost 100% it's a tribute to MJ.

Back
Top Bottom