** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yo, what's rondo wearing in the knicks-boston game? looks like he ditched the hyperfuses.
Not sure if that was a good idea.

Rolled his ankle bad.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

yo, what's rondo wearing in the knicks-boston game? looks like he ditched the hyperfuses.

Rolled his ankle bad.
sick.gif
a very bad idea for rondo..and it looks too heavy and bulky for his feet..
hyperfuse low or the hyperfuse must be d perfect fit to his feet.. IMO..
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Rolled his ankle bad.
sick.gif
a very bad idea for rondo..and it looks too heavy and bulky for his feet..
hyperfuse low or the hyperfuse must be d perfect fit to his feet.. IMO..
wink.gif
wink.gif

post those pics it was a good game nonetheless (GO BOSTON!!!!). If Amare would have had a whole .2 of a second celtics fans would be in shock. If the knicks get melo this year that team will easily be a 1-4 seed in the playoffs.

post those pics it was a good game nonetheless (GO BOSTON!!!!). If Amare would have had a whole .2 of a second celtics fans would be in shock. If the knicks get melo this year that team will easily be a 1-4 seed in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Bundy.. please don't post knicks pics
frown.gif
 im heart broken..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
lol....I'll let you sleep on it first Fresh...Nothing interesting up yet....at 3:30am up here and work in the morning I'll take a doze first...we gotta know what Rondo was wearing kid!
tongue.gif

I absolutely felt that one for you...Pierce's game-winner was STONE COLD! Tough game, nice to see NY competing again!

edit:
Found some pics,  but was that heart breaking moment!
ohwell.gif
Pierce is so rude! Bowing  to the crowd!
laugh.gif

Stay tuned...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Bundy.. please don't post knicks pics
frown.gif
 im heart broken..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
lol....I'll let you sleep on it first Fresh...Nothing interesting up yet....at 3:30am up here and work in the morning I'll take a doze first...we gotta know what Rondo was wearing kid!
tongue.gif

I absolutely felt that one for you...Pierce's game-winner was STONE COLD! Tough game, nice to see NY competing again!

edit:
Found some pics,  but was that heart breaking moment!
ohwell.gif
Pierce is so rude! Bowing  to the crowd!
laugh.gif

Stay tuned...

Rondo wore the Nike Air Max XII fusion i think. It's a low top with air max sole. He tied the shoes funny too . Injury is bound to happen

Rondo wore the Nike Air Max XII fusion i think. It's a low top with air max sole. He tied the shoes funny too . Injury is bound to happen

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

No, he wore the Air Max BB 360 Low.

nike-air-max-360-BB-low-black-grey.jpg

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

No, he wore the Air Max BB 360 Low.

nike-air-max-360-BB-low-black-grey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom