NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

ahhhhh niiiiice you big dummy comes through as usual !!!!!! i couldnt find any good ones

i hope we get pictures of what wade and bron wear tonight !!!!!!!!!!! (hoping like mad they BOTH play)

mj23cm i HOPE he stays, i really do

<I don't see him leaving. He is the face of the town. I think he is going to pull a wade in the end.
being the face of orlando and  miami is night and day

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

ahhhhh niiiiice you big dummy comes through as usual !!!!!! i couldnt find any good ones

i hope we get pictures of what wade and bron wear tonight !!!!!!!!!!! (hoping like mad they BOTH play)

mj23cm i HOPE he stays, i really do

<I don't see him leaving. He is the face of the town. I think he is going to pull a wade in the end.
being the face of orlando and  miami is night and day

Very true. But he could turn Orlando into something a lot bigger and keep a good reputation.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Untagged pics?

Ducktales.

But really, how did you come away with all that? Mind = Blown

Some of us simply know how to act around people.

Thanks for the support! LolIt's very true though. If your treat people well they will do the same in return.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Untagged pics?

Ducktales.

But really, how did you come away with all that? Mind = Blown

Thanks for the support! LolIt's very true though. If your treat people well they will do the same in return.

No doubt. You cannot teach personal cools though. That, will go over most heads.

Dat Irony.

iUVnhKxM7l5DG.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

I got lucky last night and got the Concords Richardson was wearing along with Turk and Andersons shoes. But also ended with getting Dwight Howards jersey off his back too.
pimp.gif

youre new so ill let it slide. but instances like this you gotta post pics. or cats will be like "pics or ducktales"

anyone have more pics from the bulls game last night?

Sorry here are some pics...
ezgx0z.jpg
b84ois.jpg
15ro2g5.jpg
351fix4.jpg

Nice!
pimp.gif

010412_Curry2.jpg

What shoe is Tony Parker wearing in this picture? Looks like some version of the zoom brave, there's been so many I can't even keep track.

looks like the switch didn't help steph since he apparently sprained his ankle again against the spurs.

Originally Posted by AZP

looks like the switch didn't help steph since he apparently sprained his ankle again against the spurs.

I don't think it had much to do with the shoes. His foot looked like it was just flapping around.

You can just tell he came back to play prematurely. Like when the Warriors played the Bulls and his team was up, he rolled his ankle then he wanted to come back to play. He doesn't know when to just sit down. Actually,  I don't think he should have played in that game at all. 

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

youre new so ill let it slide. but instances like this you gotta post pics. or cats will be like "pics or ducktales"

anyone have more pics from the bulls game last night?

Sorry here are some pics...
ezgx0z.jpg
b84ois.jpg
15ro2g5.jpg
351fix4.jpg

Nice!
pimp.gif

Good job! I'm surprised Q-Rich actually gave you his. He comes off as a douche
laugh.gif

Freakydestroyer, JRich is actually a really nice guy. Seems different until you get to know him. I've gotten a few pairs from him.

Freakydestroyer, JRich is actually a really nice guy. Seems different until you get to know him. I've gotten a few pairs from him.

I like Q. I met him here in NYC at a few clubs when he played for the Knicks, DJ Clark Kent was there as well. Nice cats. Just like most ballplayers who are aware,  they can tell when the bloodsuckers start milling around, and I don't blame any of them for that.
Dwight Howard gave me a pair of his PE's, as well as Kidd and a few others. I'll post a bit later.

I like Q. I met him here in NYC at a few clubs when he played for the Knicks, DJ Clark Kent was there as well. Nice cats. Just like most ballplayers who are aware,  they can tell when the bloodsuckers start milling around, and I don't blame any of them for that.
Dwight Howard gave me a pair of his PE's, as well as Kidd and a few others. I'll post a bit later.

Ok, I see you corrected which "Rich"!  Lol!  I was about to say, because J. Rich is the one who got Steve Nash's wife pregnant, while he was his teamate (hence the divorce and him being traded).
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Ok, I see you corrected which "Rich"!  Lol!  I was about to say, because J. Rich is the one who got Steve Nash's wife pregnant, while he was his teamate (hence the divorce and him being traded).
30t6p3b.gif

QFT!!  Although it sucks what happened with the Nash situation, I'm glad the Sun's got rid of J-Drunk..  he was always out being crazy and acting like a major a-hole in the clubs and what not.. i got a pair of his peak shoes and tried to get him to sign them at a game and he just looked at me like I was crazy..
eyes.gif
    where at another game, Nash signed my jersey I was wearing and then when I was like damn I was going to have you sign my shoes(some Air Flight Banger Nash All-Star Game PE's) he was like okay and signed both of them as well.. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom