Originally Posted by you big dummy

Cindy Crawford, Alex Rodriguez, and Torrie Wilson @ Lakers-Rockets
910xl.jpg

A-Rod
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

Freakydestroyer, JRich is actually a really nice guy. Seems different until you get to know him. I've gotten a few pairs from him.

I think you mean Q-rich right? if so
pimp.gif
, I think I as well as others here would like to see those too.

THEJISBACK wrote:
Ok, I see you corrected which "Rich"!  Lol!  I was about to say, because J. Rich is the one who got Steve Nash's wife pregnant, while he was his teamate (hence the divorce and him being traded).
30t6p3b.gif

Last year we all thought it was Barbosa.  Apologies to Leandro then.  richardson can join parker in the starting lineup for the all-time scumbag teammate team.

Originally Posted by shogun

THEJISBACK wrote:
Ok, I see you corrected which "Rich"!  Lol!  I was about to say, because J. Rich is the one who got Steve Nash's wife pregnant, while he was his teamate (hence the divorce and him being traded).
30t6p3b.gif

Last year we all thought it was Barbosa.  Apologies to Leandro then.  richardson can join parker in the starting lineup for the all-time scumbag teammate team.

has it been confirmed? I thought it was all rumors? Shaq is the worst, but at least it's with player's wives on other teams.
laugh.gif

^
I don't think it's been confirmed but a few articles have named him.  Yeah, I was going to add shaq but he did to someone on another team.  
laugh.gif

arenas is a numbskull anyway so I don't feel bad for him anymore.

Nash's baby is white.  He was the one cheating with a younger black woman, which led to the divorce.

from Friday night's Warriors-Lakers game

Monta Ellis wore Aqua Air Jordan 8.0
2ewkz6s.jpg

ap-201201062307832420704.jpg
ap-201201070032019790927.jpg

5jz0v9.jpg

14d36he.jpg

Nate Robinson wore "Playoffs" Air Jordan XIII's; Dominic McGuire wore Concord Air Jordan XI's
5873006.jpg
5872758.jpg

7aa2fe9c2ab1401e18006c0db10f5ada-getty-136527657.jpg

4c33d6c4d5c93756d33c974408564e54-getty-136528544.jpg

aaf253c341766f2c558421ffc62cc5f4-getty-136528545.jpg

37a9a7003dd825d14d000fa52d682eec-getty-136528657.jpg

anybody know whats the cushioning spec on the 8.0? is it the same as the viii? they might as well be called the monta ellis sig lol hes always wearing them and he is number 8

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody know whats the cushioning spec on the 8.0? is it the same as the viii? they might as well be called the monta ellis sig lol hes always wearing them and he is number 8

If I'm not mistaken, it's basically has the same cushion as the OG VIIIs. For further info, check out the review the Nightwing2303 guy did on YT.

I wish there was a nice zoomed in shot of Blake's latest HDs. Here's my screen grab while watching League Pass...

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by NobleKane

If I'm not mistaken, it's basically has the same cushion as the OG VIIIs. For further info, check out the review the Nightwing2303 guy did on YT.
probably less........lol

THEJISBACK wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

Barbosa is his best buddy. After the rumors came out (which was sadly, around Steve's bday), Barbosa hosted his party.

Regardless it was an NBA player or not, Steve's wife is foul. I'll blame it on her
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, those retro Jordan's must be pretty good to play in! Perhaps Steph Curry and Tyreke Evans should try a pair of those, instead of all of these newer, more modern, high tech tech shoes?

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

THEJISBACK wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

Barbosa is his best buddy. After the rumors came out (which was sadly, around Steve's bday), Barbosa hosted his party.

Regardless it was an NBA player or not, Steve's wife is foul. I'll blame it on her
30t6p3b.gif

DamnthoseJ's, I agree she is to blame as well, whats even worse is they found out when the baby came out black.  Rarely do you hear about the scandalous stunts that these sports players wives (girlfriends) pull, but yet always complaining that athletes cheat.
30t6p3b.gif
  Hey Steve's new woman is 20 times better!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom