NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by DAR228

Monta in the Spacejams.

court-1-15-12-2.jpg
Info on Monta's knee brace? 

Those Hyperenforcers look better on the feet than they do in pics. I may need to try those out.  On a side note, I wonder what will be the Team USA shoe this summer. Possibly those?

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Those Hyperenforcers look better on the feet than they do in pics. I may need to try those out.  On a side note, I wonder what will be the Team USA shoe this summer. Possibly those?
Wouldn't be surprised to see some of the guys with the Huarache 2k4 that's releasing again...great shoe to hoop in.

Originally Posted by B Sox

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Wouldn't be surprised to see some of the guys with the Huarache 2k4 that's releasing again...great shoe to hoop in.

I think it's going to be hyperfuse 2012 along with the elite hyperdunk. Nike is going to market the hell out of the Olympics this year

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by coco8723

seeing monta wearing the space jams is making me want to hoop in my '09s lol (no idea why)
i feel bad for your feet
laugh.gif
lol why is that?  thats what they are made for right? to play basketball in
eek.gif
.. so why not.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

seeing monta wearing the space jams is making me want to hoop in my '09s lol (no idea why)
i feel bad for your feet
laugh.gif
lol why is that?  thats what they are made for right? to play basketball in
eek.gif
.. so why not.
Jordans are garbage for ball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Gotta keep in mind, most NTers don't ball and are very unathletic.

I agree with this. They simply look at shoes, then want to have an opinion on them, as if they know what to do in them in the first place.
I play in Jordan's all the time, and I love my retro's. Never mind these thirsty dudes around here. I have a feeling that this is what most of these so called experts look like anyway...

Fat big mouthed mofo's...
sick.gif

hahahaha those guys are so annoying. i was next to them in line when camping out for the grinch kobes a year ago. they don't know anything. for them to be looking down on others is just silly.

sneakers are athletic equipment. they can be used to play games. collecting them is not a game. it's an illness.

Back
Top Bottom