NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Fly Wade 2 is that good, hey? 
I've been content with my Kobe VII's... but I may have to look into a pair.

Ive only heard that guy Nightwing say they were great, the other site reviews said they were good to okay

Allan Houston in Flightposite III's 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ZOMG 

All-Star Saturday could of been a lot better. The dunk contest is dead ! I wasn't even all that impressed with the sneakers to be honest. The All-Star game saved this years festivities. The game was very fun to watch !

I hear nothing but good things when it comes to the Fly Wade 2 AND nothing but good things when it comes to the AJ2012.

Funny how the Kobe system failed. I'd rather invest in the Jordan system this year

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Pics of the black/blue 9's Bron had on in the locker room?
nerd.gif
they weren't the black and blue, they were the swingman griffeys colorway, i can't post the pic now but you can see the lebron thread they're all over there and drop on friday.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I wonder if bron will wear the big bangs tonight? - swimgman 9s might be a better fit..
indifferent.gif

They're his ALL STAR shoes. Of course hes going to wear them...
Eh whats that
indifferent.gif
yeah... whatever
laugh.gif

2012-all-star-team-photos-17.jpg

2012-all-star-team-photos-16.jpg

He wore the bangs in the game but for the press he had swingmans...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Allan Houston had the best kicks this All Star Weekend. Hands Down. 

Penny's foams>>>>*

and im not even a big fan of foams

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

All-Star Saturday could of been a lot better. The dunk contest is dead ! I wasn't even all that impressed with the sneakers to be honest. The All-Star game saved this years festivities. The game was very fun to watch !

I hear nothing but good things when it comes to the Fly Wade 2 AND nothing but good things when it comes to the AJ2012.

Funny how the Kobe system failed. I'd rather invest in the Jordan system this year

The Jordan 2012 is hands down the most comfortable basketball shoe I've ever tried on in store.  Took a few laps around Niketown Seattle in them and they felt AMAZING.

Originally Posted by mikedamz

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

no pics.

but is dwade wearing the 2012s ?
you know your sig sucks when youre not even wearing them in the allstar game.
roll.gif

maybe hell change into them in the second half.
The 2012 is still the flagship Jordan shoe for the brand he represents, so it's not a big deal.

And you do know the Fly Wade 2 is regarded as one of the best performing shoes of this season, right?

Of course not.

tumblr_m013ze50W01qcbymco1_500.jpg

I agree bout the fly wade 2... definitely the best performance shoes this year IMO. 

My go-to shoe right now are the FW2

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by mikedamz

The 2012 is still the flagship Jordan shoe for the brand he represents, so it's not a big deal.

And you do know the Fly Wade 2 is regarded as one of the best performing shoes of this season, right?

Of course not.

I agree bout the fly wade 2... definitely the best performance shoes this year IMO. 

My go-to shoe right now are the FW2

Fly Wade 2's are ugly as @$%* though.

JB never does its athletes right.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom