NBA Feet: 2011-2012

lebron's orange galaxy's are pretty loud. d.rose going with that orange colorway too. damn. I do agree with the ^^ about the fw's being uglyl. melo's don't look that good either.

nice pics man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

much props to rajon rondo with the foam 1. but what was the whole idea for the galaxy shoes?

space center in orlando

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by mikedamz

I agree bout the fly wade 2... definitely the best performance shoes this year IMO. 

My go-to shoe right now are the FW2

Fly Wade 2's are ugly as @$%* though.

JB never does its athletes right.
laugh.gif
They must be doing something right to make one of the most universally acclaimed performance sneakers of the year.

In terms of them looking "ugly as @$%*" I'd have to disagree. Very plain, sure, but certainly not hideous. You won't catch me wearing them casually, but I would definitely wear them on-court.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

The 2012 is still the flagship Jordan shoe for the brand he represents, so it's not a big deal.

And you do know the Fly Wade 2 is regarded as one of the best performing shoes of this season, right?

Of course not.

tumblr_m013ze50W01qcbymco1_500.jpg

I agree bout the fly wade 2... definitely the best performance shoes this year IMO. 

same here! the best performing shoe so far in my rotation.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Galaxy theme = Kennedy Space Center, which isn't too far from Orlando... Just FYI

Thanks I and probably many others thought it was because of the stars on the magic logo.

tumblr_m013ze50W01qcbymco1_500.jpg

same here! the best performing shoe so far in my rotation.

D. Wade is my 2nd player that I watch behind Kobe (close second and been watching him since day one, not Lebron or Melo, etc), and his shoes are very nice, but I can't get past this new logo, it so not him and it looks terrible.  To be honest he either should have stayed as the person for the flagship model or he should have signed with Nike and I put $1000 on it he would have got more attention for his sig shoe, then again, on the flip side for my pockets sake I am glad they didn't!  Lol!

I'm know I'm late. But I missed the ASG this year and what in the hell was Adidas thinking with those horrendous jerseys? They look like practice jerseys.
30t6p3b.gif

Bynum's head looks too small for his body.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm know I'm late. But I missed the ASG this year and what in the hell was Adidas thinking with those horrendous jerseys? They look like practice jerseys.
30t6p3b.gif

Bynum's head looks too small for his body.
laugh.gif

not to mention that the jerseys didnt even match the shorts.. how pathetic is that?

^

Didn't even make authentics/swingmans for the public to buy, smh!

All i want is a Marc Gasol all-star jersey :/

Back
Top Bottom