[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't think I told you anything... I was asking a question... Hence the question mark behind the words I typed.

Wouldn't he be Latin or something?

Yes his skin contains less melanin than many other NBA players, however I was curious if you would really consider him white.

Would you consider ben gordon black? :nerd:

but to your point splitter looks like he's at least mixed with latin

manu needs to wake up
dude was literally fumbling the ball everytime he touched it. if this was college, i would swear he was pt shaving

First Harden, now Manu... the Heat must have some voodoo magic against SGs off the bench.

Splitter probably got 2 inches on lebron and has a 5 inch vertical... OVERRATED. Noone said it wasn't a good play, they are just taking it overboard like hs caught prime vc in the air on a windmill.

Nate robinson block on lebron>
Hibberts block>
Hell thats not even lebrons best block

:smh: Dudes are HELLA funny in here I swear

. LMAO at Nate Robinson coming from BEHIND to block Bron being better than a center coming at Bron full force, head to head with a running start ready to yam it. Yeah ooookay. The fact that dudes are trying to discredit the play because "miami was up in the game" shows how stupid some of these haters are. The play was NICE no matter how y'all wanna slice it.

There's NOTHING overrated about that block. If you guys say the George Hill block wasn't that great, I can agree with you cause dude is hella smaller, etc but this block was just insane.

Splitter probably got 2 inches on lebron and has a 5 inch vertical... OVERRATED. Noone said it wasn't a good play, they are just taking it overboard like hs caught prime vc in the air on a windmill.
Thank you

Last edited:
A 5'8 guy blocking a 6'8 guy isnt more impressive than a 6'8 guy blocking a 6'11 guy?

Oh its simple..

Find gif..Save it..Then upload it..

Your welcome my dude..

thanks my man...
welp gif was too big..tried it but could not upload the thing...

Pop said it the best, sums up Game 2:
“Tony, Manu and Timmy were the ones that were 10 for 33,” Popovich said. “I'm not going to put that [responsibility for the loss] on the bench. That's when every team is at their best, when the perimeter is making shots, when the bench is playing well, when you have a lot of contributions. That helps you win basketball games.”

Last edited:
That block on Splitter definitely > Nates block on Bron.

Nates was still great and everything but you cant beat the head to head positioning of Splitter trying to stuff it down and Lebron coming right straight at him and denying the dunk.  Nate slapped a layup attempt from behind.

That said, this Lebron block has no business being set to some sort of classical weird orchestra music on SC 5 times an hour...

Wait lebron is suppose to be the best player in the world right? And y'all hyping up a block he did on Tiago splitter?? Not Kobe, not Durant, Melo but Tiago splitter???????

Back
Top Bottom