[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The nate block was very slept on. 5'8 block a 6'8 dude who is the best player on the planet, the same way said player blocks other guys.

^ 'Same'?

So when said player blocks someone and people roll their eyes and call the block overrated, then when he is blocked, people should roll their eyes and call block overrated, right?

'Same'. :wink:

MJ's shot over Ehlo is overrated. Ehlo was a sub 10 ppg scorer for his career.
VC's dunk over Weis is overrated, it was over a guy who never played in the NBA.
The Lister Blister sucked, because Alton Lister is....well...Alton Lister.

John Starks dunking on MJ is the greatest dunk of all time.

It's pointless to start qualifying blocks. A great block is a great block. I could easily make up pointless **** and say that Nate's block on Bron wasn't all that since he caught Bron on the way down and that his block over Yao was >>>>> that one, but there is no point. It's dumb.

^Let these ******* know Dre :lol:

If Thiago Master Splitter dunks on Lebron, we would never hear the end of it from some of y'all. Thats the truth.

So what is the difference? It was an impressive play no matter what you say about it. The significance of it during the game flow is another story.

But then again if Thiago dunked on Lebron even down 20 or whatever, the same people would blow it up like it was the play of the year :smh:

So dumb

Last edited:
LIS before, the block shouldn't be getting anywhere near the amount of burn that it is on ESPN but shooting it down just cause it was on Splitter is ridiculous.

Splitter was trying to rock the rim and get some momentum going the Spurs way and LeBron said nope.

^Let these ******* know Dre :lol:

If Thiago Master Splitter dunks on Lebron, we would never hear the end of it from some of y'all. Thats the truth.

So what is the difference? It was an impressive play no matter what you say about it. The significance of it during the game flow is another story.

But then again if Thiago dunked on Lebron even down 20 or whatever, the same people would blow it up like it was the play of the year :smh:

So dumb

I feel like I've said this countless times over the years, but there's no point in arguing. you're not going to change anyone's mind and haters are gonna hate.

Starks dunked over Jordan..Smh lol Okie doke

His shot over Ehlo, overrated? Smh lol Okie doke

Lets just agree to disagree..

Dude's saying MJ's shot over Ehlo is overrated when they weren't even born yet when it happened. :rofl:

How are you gonna call something overrated when you didn't even LIVE THAT MOMENT. When you didnt see it. When you didnt feel the reactions.

I didnt, which is why im not criticizing it.
I dont get how you are gonna call something overrated when you never even experienced it. :lol:

Only on NT.

^Let these ******* know Dre
laugh.gif

But then again if Thiago dunked on Lebron even down 20 or whatever, the same people would blow it up like it was the play of the year
mean.gif

So dumb
I don't remember people calling Nates block on LeBron play of the year. 

Dude's saying MJ's shot over Ehlo is overrated when they weren't even born yet when it happened. :rofl:

How are you gonna call something overrated when you didn't even LIVE THAT MOMENT. When you didnt see it. When you didnt feel the reactions.

I dont get how you are gonna call something overrated when you never even experienced it. :lol:

Only on NT.

I'll tell u how/why..

Debron got these Stans so effed up in the head, they cant remember the past, or dont want to..

GIVING the glory to Debron, like always..No wonder He's spoiled and spoiled actin' on the court..

He's used to getting/having his way, so when he doesnt what happens? He runs 100 mph down the court crying about a call on him..

PPL are so ready to put Debron on that pedestal it aint eem funny.

Then to downplay the past on top of that like it was nothing..SMH

FOH

Last edited:
Are y'all that dense in the head to overlook the inherent sarcasm?

I'll have to double check w/ my my mom & Mr. Ehlo, but I'm pretty sure I was alive when that play happened. I didn't live through it though, being that I wasn't on the court.

Last edited:
Dude's saying MJ's shot over Ehlo is overrated when they weren't even born yet when it happened.
roll.gif

I dont get how you are gonna call something overrated when you never even experienced it.
laugh.gif

Only on NT.
Dude only called those plays overrated as an example of the same criteria people in here use on the Lebron block.

Dude, if Splitter dunks on Lebron what do you think the reaction on here would've been?

It would've been endless :wow: :wow: :rofl:

Twitter wouldve had a field day with it.

MJ's shot over Ehlo is overrated. Ehlo was a sub 10 ppg scorer for his career.
VC's dunk over Weis is overrated, it was over a guy who never played in the NBA.
John Starks dunking on MJ is the greatest dunk of all time.

It's pointless to start qualifying blocks. A great block is a great block. I could easily make up pointless **** and say that Nate's block on Bron wasn't all that since he caught Bron on the way down and that his block over Yao was >>>>> that one, but there is no point. It's dumb.
1. No contested game winning shot is overrated.

2. He still jumped over a 7'0 foot human being.

3. You really mean Starks dunked on Horace Grant right? It was impressive regardless.

LeBron's blocked was spectacular but it is being blown out of proportion. 

Licensed to ball, you're better than that.

People complaining about "Lebron stans" aren't exactly doing themselves any favors. Don't like how much coverage a block is getting? Turn off ESPN. The way people talk it's like they're being forcefully tied down and made to watch coverage for hours on end.

I'm pretty positive if you go through this thread, you'll see FAR more people complaining about the block than endlessly praising it. People are always so quick to cite the media's love of Lebron or some stan conspiracy that gives him a pass :smile:lol because he's beyond any criticism? :lol:)

I'm a huge Lebron fan.. here's how I handled "THE BLOCK". I was excited when it happened. I looked at the gifs immediately after... then I posted a couple pictures of the block. THAT'S IT. I was finished with it by the next morning. I didn't tune in to watch people debate or praise it... I didn't seek out to defend it :lol: But all of the critics were lining up to complain about ESPN and downplay it. Give it a rest sometimes.. :lol: Lebron is passive and disappears from the game for a half? Yeah, that's completely fair to criticize. The media goes overboard with SOMETHING? well stop the presses this has never happened before in the history of sports journalism. ESPN drags something out and exaggerates a story OH MY GOD LETS ALL TALK AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom