[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miami jumps on them early in the first quarter,

Spurs will then hit some key lay-ups and 3's to bring the game back to about even.

Will be just about even throughout, then Miami will make some huge plays down the stretch to win by around 6.

:nerd:

:lol: are you threatening me by maybe calling me a name "before the nights end" :rofl: :rofl:

Sniveling cohorts isn't name calling, it's simply a statement of fact. "Lebron gets all this attention on ESPN"... "Why are Lebron stans so happy about some boring block"... "He can't make a jump shot, he has to rely on free throw line layups for 70% of his points". And it's all co-signed by the same core group of people. All complaining and crying together. It's laughable.
So he's not allowed to co-sign.. but you can with others?
:lol:

I co-sign when someone, like Knightingale is speaking truth..

Theres a difference..

:rofl: :rofl:

Get the **** outta here son. Ya'll dudes are funny as hell.

roll.gif
roll.gif

And you aren't? 
laugh.gif

Sports Talk radio is so great the morning after a Heat loss.... these people are so ridiculous.

Spurs were destine to lose Game 2 -- Manu had a stroke any time he tried to dribble the ball. He'll get his **** together tonight and I expect the Spurs to win w/o the game ever being in question. I actually think the Spurs take 3 and 4, lose the clincher at home and beat the Heat in Game 6 in the final seconds.

The only thing I respect about Heat fans, who I truly dislike, is the fact that after they lost the Finals to Dallas, a LARGE number of them stuck around to watch the trophy presentation. It shocked me. These are the same people that get there at that end of the 1st quarter and break out if the Heat are down by more than 3 with under 30 seconds to play.

This why we need to stick to talkin bout cookies.

Thread deteriorates when no game is on and no delicious desserts are bein discussed. :smh:

cant wait to see this game. tony parker needs to stop flopping and just play like the first game. tim duncan need to be more aggressive

:rofl: :rofl:

Nah, u,my friend, u are the funny one..

Why dont u wait for Big J to say something else stupid so u can co-sign it..

Then he can turn round and co-sign your garbage as well.

That should keep you 2 occupied til gametime.. :wink:

I swear whether it's Lebron haters or Kobe haters all of ya'll are in the same group. I just read all the crazy **** ya'll say and sit back and laugh at it.

And you aren't?

I wasn't even talking to you but if you wanna put yourself in that group go ahead.

Last edited:
cant wait to see this game. tony parker needs to stop flopping and just play like the first game. tim duncan need to be more aggressive

Say what? TP flopping..?

U must have the teams confused..

If TP is falling around its bcuz those big boys are knocking him around..

Remember he's not a big person, so if Debron or anybody other than Wade bumps him and he goes flying, I can understand..

Spurs take game 3 tonight. I'm lookin for Manu to have a big game and make that San Antonio crowd erupt. I still have the spurs in 5 by the way so tonight could keep my prediction alive or drown it but what do I know..... :smokin

Last edited:
I swear whether it's Lebron haters or Kobe haters all of ya'll are in the same group. I just read all the crazy **** ya'll say and sit back and laugh at it.
I wasn't even talking to you but if you wanna put yourself in that group go ahead.

Well I could say the same about u, when u put your worthless .02 cents worth of a gif in a discussion not pertaining to u..

Now your'e caught in the crossfire, and have the nerve to tell someone that u werent talkin' to them..

Look at the pot calling the kettle...SMH

If youre gonna sit back and laff, play a game with yourself..Do it quietly, meaning keeping your .02 to yourself while u laff.

Oh and btw, Im def not a Debron hater, just not down with all this BS hype with EVERY little thing he does..

Doesnt impress me..Know what impresses me..?

Check out all 5 of Kobes fingers..:wink:

And 6 of Jordans..

Last edited:
Spurs take game 3 tonight. I'm lookin for Manu to have a big game and make that San Antonio crowd erupt. I still have the spurs in 5 by the way so tonight could keep my prediction alive or drown it but what do I know..... :smokin
Lol if manu goes off wade will go for 50

Subway right?? Mmmmm

But thats post-game talk..
U.Cant.Be.Serious.
Manu hasn't even really had a good game this whole post season. Wade has at least had a few good Games. I was using sarcasm if manu goes off for a huge game tonight then wade will go for 50

Back
Top Bottom