[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude's saying MJ's shot over Ehlo is overrated when they weren't even born yet when it happened. :rofl:

How are you gonna call something overrated when you didn't even LIVE THAT MOMENT. When you didnt see it. When you didnt feel the reactions.

I didnt, which is why im not criticizing it.
I dont get how you are gonna call something overrated when you never even experienced it. :lol:

Only on NT.

why does being alive matter?? as long as we see the replay its the same.

No, it's not the same.
That's like sayin "Disneyland in the 1970s was overrated, because it didn't have everything Disneyland has today. I didn't have to be there, I can see pictures and video. It's not as great as the one we have today."

No ****.
But back then it had meaning to those to experienced it, because they were there, and at the time it was still an amazing experience. You can't feel what they felt through pictures.

Dude's saying MJ's shot over Ehlo is overrated when they weren't even born yet when it happened. :rofl:

How are you gonna call something overrated when you didn't even LIVE THAT MOMENT. When you didnt see it. When you didnt feel the reactions.

I didnt, which is why im not criticizing it.
I dont get how you are gonna call something overrated when you never even experienced it. :lol:

Only on NT.
Starks dunked over Jordan..Smh lol Okie doke

His shot over Ehlo, overrated? Smh lol Okie doke

Lets just agree to disagree..

:lol: Dreclark was proving a point in regards to how people were trying to Downplay bron's block because it was Tiago Splinter. I don't think he really meant those plays were overrated guys :lol:

Its really not that it was thiago splitter to me tho. They were replaying it like splitter was #32 stat off the nash feed posterizing everyone. It was a borderline center, with 0 hops, whom ive never even seen dunk before. We talking about the same guy whose head was at the rim on a oop, I would expect him to win that battle. Beautiful play might I add but it was highly overrated. Its moreso who blocked the shot than the actual block to espn. Oh lebron got a nice block lets show it 800 times.

No, it's not the same.
That's like sayin "Disneyland in the 1970s was overrated, because it didn't have everything Disneyland has today. I didn't have to be there, I can see pictures and video. It's not as great as the one we have today."

No ****.
But back then it had meaning to those to experienced it, because they were there, and at the time it was still an amazing experience. You can't feel what they felt through pictures.

QFT

Why is this thread being updated in West Coast time, it threw me for a loop. No one cares about you guys man(Except for Texas). You guys will be at your jobs struggling while the people on the right side of the country will be watching the game from their houses.

Last edited:
Its really not that it was thiago splitter to me tho. They were replaying it like splitter was #32 stat off the nash feed posterizing everyone. It was a borderline center, with 0 hops, whom ive never even seen dunk before. We talking about the same guy whose head was at the rim on a oop, I would expect him to win that battle. Beautiful play might I add but it was highly overrated. Its moreso who blocked the shot than the actual block to espn. Oh lebron got a nice block lets show it 800 times.

Yes..Highly overrated.

Yes, 0 hops..

Yes, head at rim on an oop..

Yes., expected to win that battle..

Yes, who it was that blocked it..

No, dont show 801 times..

I cant wait for tonight..

Its gonna be live up in here...

And I got a good one for cookie talk afterwards lol.. Well, 2 actually..

1 of them I only tried just 20 mins ago..lol smh.

Last edited:
Its this new cookie out o my sweet jesus, ill tell yall after the game

Licensed to ball, you're better than that.

People complaining about "Lebron stans" aren't exactly doing themselves any favors. Don't like how much coverage a block is getting? Turn off ESPN. The way people talk it's like they're being forcefully tied down and made to watch coverage for hours on end.

I'm pretty positive if you go through this thread, you'll see FAR more people complaining about the block than endlessly praising it. People are always so quick to cite the media's love of Lebron or some stan conspiracy that gives him a pass :smile:lol because he's beyond any criticism? :lol:)

I'm a huge Lebron fan.. here's how I handled "THE BLOCK". I was excited when it happened. I looked at the gifs immediately after... then I posted a couple pictures of the block. THAT'S IT. I was finished with it by the next morning. I didn't tune in to watch people debate or praise it... I didn't seek out to defend it :lol: But all of the critics were lining up to complain about ESPN and downplay it. Give it a rest sometimes.. :lol: Lebron is passive and disappears from the game for a half? Yeah, that's completely fair to criticize. The media goes overboard with SOMETHING? well stop the presses this has never happened before in the history of sports journalism. ESPN drags something out and exaggerates a story OH MY GOD LETS ALL TALK AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.

It all makes sense now...

Why is this thread being updated in West Coast time, it threw me for a loop. No one cares about you guys man(Except for Texas). You guys will be at your jobs struggling while the people on the right side of the country will be watching the game from their houses.

:lol:

the game will be ending close to midnight for you...

night will just be starting for us :pimp:

People complaining about "Lebron stans" aren't exactly doing themselves any favors. Don't like how much coverage a block is getting? Turn off ESPN. The way people talk it's like they're being forcefully tied down and made to watch coverage for hours on end.

I'm pretty positive if you go through this thread, you'll see FAR more people complaining about the block than endlessly praising it. People are always so quick to cite the media's love of Lebron or some stan conspiracy that gives him a pass :smile:lol because he's beyond any criticism? :lol:)

I'm a huge Lebron fan.. here's how I handled "THE BLOCK". I was excited when it happened. I looked at the gifs immediately after... then I posted a couple pictures of the block. THAT'S IT. I was finished with it by the next morning. I didn't tune in to watch people debate or praise it... I didn't seek out to defend it :lol: But all of the critics were lining up to complain about ESPN and downplay it. Give it a rest sometimes.. :lol: Lebron is passive and disappears from the game for a half? Yeah, that's completely fair to criticize. The media goes overboard with SOMETHING? well stop the presses this has never happened before in the history of sports journalism. ESPN drags something out and exaggerates a story OH MY GOD LETS ALL TALK AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.

I've never denied being a Lebron fan, if you had an ounce of critical thinking skills, you would have noticed. The difference is.. I can be a Lebron fan and be objective at the same time. You and your sniveling Lebron hating cohorts wouldn't know an unbiased basketball opinion if it hit you in the face.

Last edited:
roll.gif

I've never denied being a Lebron fan, if you had an ounce of critical thinking skills, you would have noticed. The difference is.. I can be a Lebron fan and be objective at the same time. You and your sniveling Lebron hating cohorts wouldn't know an unbiased basketball opinion if it hit you in the face.
View media item 450807

so I can't be a Kobe fan and objective? but a lebron stan can? :lol:

at least I can admit that sometimes I am not objective and sometimes I am

You can't be a Lebron stan and be objective. Especially when it comes to your views on Kobe stans.

You have that god complex in you. You should become a mod.

You use the word stan too much to be taken seriously. And kudos for bringing up Kobe in this discussion.

People can be fans of any player and still be objective. Plenty of Kobe fans do so and there's no issue there. Same for Lebron fans. You, your BFF ACBboyz, and others, rarely, if ever, have an unbiased opinion on Lebron that isn't dripping in hate. You're free to do so, I'm not screaming page after page "Leave Lebron alone" or whatever bizarro scenarios you and your friends imagine.

My reputation is known on here, I don't need to defend myself. But great job actually reading and noticing I said I'm a Lebron fan. You sure got me there :lol: it's not as if I've admitted it for years on here :lol:

Knightingale.. :smokin

And sniveling Debron hating cohorts BigJ33??

So if somebody calls u a name u shouldnt get butthurt right..?

I mean Im not gonna stoop to that level, but Im sure somebody has a name for u b4 the night ends..

Specially with the crazy stuff u say/are saying..

That goes for u and maximus meridius up there with his absurd co-signing and gifs and whatnot..

Last edited:
:lol: are you threatening me by maybe calling me a name "before the nights end" :rofl: :rofl:

Sniveling cohorts isn't name calling, it's simply a statement of fact. "Lebron gets all this attention on ESPN"... "Why are Lebron stans so happy about some boring block"... "He can't make a jump shot, he has to rely on free throw line layups for 70% of his points". And it's all co-signed by the same core group of people. All complaining and crying together. It's laughable.

That goes for u and maximus meridius up there with his absurd co-signing and gifs and whatnot..

So he's not allowed to co-sign.. but you can with others?

Knightingale.. :smokin

Last edited:
I got Miami winning tonight and routing it from here on out. Well, not blow outs but at least one buzzer beater game before claimin' the Larry O' Brien trophy once again..

:lol: are you threatening me by maybe calling me a name "before the nights end" :rofl: :rofl:

Sniveling cohorts isn't name calling, it's simply a statement of fact. "Lebron gets all this attention on ESPN"... "Why are Lebron stans so happy about some boring block"... "He can't make a jump shot, he has to rely on free throw line layups for 70% of his points". And it's all co-signed by the same core group of people. All complaining and crying together. It's laughable.
So he's not allowed to co-sign.. but you can with others?

Can u read Big J?

I plainly said I wasnt gonna stoop to that level, didnt I, or did I not?

Calling ppl sniveling etc etc, is not a statement of fact lol, dont try to smooth talk out of it there, ace..

Core group of ppl..? Shows how much attention u pay..Im not associated with anyone on here, Im solo..

And really, if I was asked, Id say your entire argument went out the window when u admitted to being a HUGE Debron fan.

They say the darndest things..Perfect example? Read your own crap to see what I mean.

And as far as co-signing goes, maximus co-signed garbage that came from u, which is ridiculous, IMO..

Cuz if he co-signs the crap u spit, he must be delirious..And IDK him to say that, but Im just saying..

I co-sign when someone, like Knightingale is speaking truth..

Theres a difference..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom