[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This has been an entertaining, but very weird series.

The "Big 3" for either squad has not played consistently well the entire series thus far.

The Heat seem to have all the "momentum" coming off the big win in Game 6 but the series has been so unpredictable I have no clue what's gonna happen tonight.

I'm anxious as hell for this game and I'm not a fan of either team. Can only imagine what Spurs and Heat fans are going through right now.
laugh.gif

Taking a quick look at the Spurs roster it's a miracle they've pushed it to 7 games.

Spurs got Duncan whose an all time great but clearly declining and Parker who's a great crafty guard with heart and thats it , after those 2 almost everyone else has real flaws in their skillset

Ginobili is done, really done son is a walking 15 pts of turnovers for Miami.
Green can shoot and defend but can't dribble to the bench without getting ripped.
Splitter is decent at best and that's being kind... And non existent on D , less than a block per game :smh:
I like Neal but if its not a wide open 3 or pump fake step in jumper he's a liability too
Diaw is good passing big in spurts but he's a liability on offense, his jumper is :x

Ok Leonard is a good piece but not good enough to even up this series , Heat shoulda won this in 5......maybe 6.

and what about miami?

Nicest man at the 2013 NBA Finals? You won't believe who
Gregg Doyel
National Columnist

Please read about the nicest guy I've seen during the 2013 NBA Finals -- and as you can imagine, after 16 days on the road, there are lots of people to see. Nice people, even. Shane Battier is a prince. Chris Bosh. LeBron James. Dwyane Wade. Kawhi Leonard. Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker. Media people, fans in both cities, you name it. Nice people.

The nicest guy I've seen was a fellow near the coffee stand at my hotel in Miami. He's another guest at the hotel, a guy in town for the NBA Finals. Twice I've seen him in the morning, getting his coffee, no doubt tired from the night before -- and not yet caffeinated, to boot -- and he's always smiling at everyone, offering not just a "good morning" but a handshake and an introduction. People don't recognize his name, which seems fine by him. He's not trying to impress anyone. He's just trying to greet them.

Same guy was coming off the floor at American Airlines Arena after Game 6. He was coming off the floor and walking through the tunnels toward his locker room, and the security officials at American Airlines Arena were doing their job and clearing the way. They got a little blunt with me, actually, because I came out of a stairwell and wandered a few feet into the wrong walkway.

The guy I'm talking about, the nicest guy I've seen during the NBA Finals, doesn't know me. He and I hadn't met at the coffee stand. I'd just been ... noticing him. But he saw me after Game 6, standing in his way.

I mean, right in the way.

And he saw the security people doing their job and getting me the hell out of there. And here's what he said to the security officials:

"It's OK. He's OK there."

Then he smiled. And here's what this guy said to me, the same thing he says to strangers every time I've spotted him getting his morning coffee:

"Hi. I'm Joey Crawford."

can someone recap gm7 between lakers/celtics in 2010 for me. i was at work so i couldnt watch, until i rushed home to catch the last 5 mins. followed from my comp and all i knew was the c's were in the lead for the majority of the first half. were both teams tight from the jump. did anyone actually think the c's were gonna pull out the win? i just remember seeing sasha hit fts down the stretch and rando desperately doing all he can.

were c's emotionally done, since they did get blown out in gm6 if i recall

They built a decent lead twice (13 in the second half) but IMO spent all their energy doing it.

Lakers shot a bunch of FTs in the fourth. Bill Simmons will tell you it was suspect. Boston just looked drained to the point where they couldn't play good defense anymore. KG out of position, then ramming into Gasol on the recovery; Kobe blowing by PP for a near dunk, fouled at the rim; etc.

Too am y blowouts for me to say one of the best finals ever. But it's been. Very very good. Minimal ref talk.

yeah i was hoping to get some shots in on the nba's poor officiating, but it really hasn't been that bad

still one more game left for the refs to entertain their fans tho

can someone recap gm7 between lakers/celtics in 2010 for me. i was at work so i couldnt watch, until i rushed home to catch the last 5 mins. followed from my comp and all i knew was the c's were in the lead for the majority of the first half. were both teams tight from the jump. did anyone actually think the c's were gonna pull out the win? i just remember seeing sasha hit fts down the stretch and rando desperately doing all he can.

sure. Kobe shot 25 percent, pau and metta bail him out(like they did the majority of the finals) game was won off free throws. Boston robbed
roll.gif

yes. let the hate flow through you.

LeBron should go with the George Jefferson look. No headband.

sure. Kobe shot 25 percent, pau and metta bail him out(like they did the majority of the finals) game was won off free throws. Boston robbed

Dat bitterness. :lol:

"His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West"

dude's a herb, but that's pretty funny

I just cannot get past the fact we haven't won back to back games since the bulls series. I'm just praying tonight is the night we do.

What time does the game end (regulation)? :nerd: I gotta pick up my girl @9pm...Might make her wait a little...Sorry, basketball was first.

That one in four out lineup the heat threw out there to start the fourth completely shut up the notion that "diaw was locking up LeBron" I look for that lineup to be even more prevalent tonight.

I can always count on the new age derek fisher in mario chalmers to rise up to the moment.

I want this game to be more close than I think it will be. Danny Green is done for, the heat have figured him out. He couldnt even get a shot up and if Lebron is on parker most of the night that nullifies Parker for the most part. Unless Ginobli can be phenomenal and TD can recreate that game six magic, this will be too tough for the spurs.

Heat by 7 or more.

my prediction is

heat 98

spurs 91

lebron mvp.

ginobli lvp

another samsung commercial is filmed but this time the barber shaves his head.

Taking a quick look at the Spurs roster it's a miracle they've pushed it to 7 games.

Spurs got Duncan whose an all time great but clearly declining and Parker who's a great crafty guard with heart and thats it , after those 2 almost everyone else has real flaws in their skillset

Ginobili is done, really done son is a walking 15 pts of turnovers for Miami.
Green can shoot and defend but can't dribble to the bench without getting ripped.
Splitter is decent at best and that's being kind... And non existent on D , less than a block per game :smh:
I like Neal but if its not a wide open 3 or pump fake step in jumper he's a liability too
Diaw is good passing big in spurts but he's a liability on offense, his jumper is :x

Ok Leonard is a good piece but not good enough to even up this series , Heat shoulda won this in 5......maybe 6.

and what about miami?

What about em ?

Bron = best all around in the galaxy
Wade = hobbled but still the best partner other than Westbrook in the league
Shooters = maimi got more dudes that can shoot than lil boosie did before he got locked up
Bosh = one of the best bigs in the league, Spo turned him into a spot up shooter for spacing.

Point blank top to bottom Miami has tons more talent and versatility than San Antonio, the Spurs have 1 legit big and 1 legit pg everything else is filler and scraps like chicken nuggets.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reporter: "When you say you're gonna leave everything all out on the floor today what does that really mean"?
LeBron: "What do you mean, what do I mean?"
Reproter: "When you leave everything on the floor in this game?"
LeBron: "I mean, It's a sports term. If you don't know what that is you're probably in the wrong business."

Prediction: Heat 85, Spurs 79.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom