[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can someone recap gm7 between lakers/celtics in 2010 for me. i was at work so i couldnt watch, until i rushed home to catch the last 5 mins. followed from my comp and all i knew was the c's were in the lead for the majority of the first half. were both teams tight from the jump. did anyone actually think the c's were gonna pull out the win? i just remember seeing sasha hit fts down the stretch and rando desperately doing all he can.

were c's emotionally done, since they did get blown out in gm6 if i recall

Celtics were not emotionally done. I think they would have won if Perkins was playing. Gasol got a few key offensive rebounds like Bosh has been doing.

Artest hit a fluke 3 pointer and Gasol was not called for traveling when he shot the ball after he had landed :lol:

Basically, home court was the key.

What about em ?

Bron = best all around in the galaxy
Wade = hobbled but still the best partner other than Westbrook in the league
Shooters = maimi got more dudes that can shoot than lil boosie did before he got locked up
Bosh = one of the best bigs in the league, Spo turned him into a spot up shooter for spacing.

Point blank top to bottom Miami has tons more talent and versatility than San Antonio, the Spurs have 1 legit big and 1 legit pg everything else is filler and scraps like chicken nuggets.

The reason the Heat have been struggling is that Bron has been under performing.

He was good in games 1, 4, and 6. He did not really dominate game 4 either. That was a Wade led victory.

Series would have been over in 4 if Lebron plays with regular season confidence or Milwaukee Bucks confidence.

If there's any team I wouldn't count out, it's the Spurs. I don't think this game will be a blowout like many of y'all think.

Chill with that
don't let me od like last year and year before.

i'm being nice.
smokin.gif

ginobili should tonight, aint nobody going to sign him to a big contract after the performance he had during the playoffs

Last edited:
Just saw a slow mo zoomed in replay of the rebound Leonard could reel in and I never realized that he had both hands on the ball. A much bigger mistake than I thought.

Oh well it all comes down to tonight

i think the winner of this game will win the championship.

everyone knows that lebron needs to step up early for the heat but who will step up for the spurs? dam lets get this game started. my body is ready. about to open a cold brewski.

I hate Boston. But I thought they got screwed BAD game 7

Why, please elaborate.

I hope it's not cuz Perkins was injured, Bynum had been limping around for 3 years already so I think it all evened out. I could be bias though being a laker fan :tongue:

i think the winner of this game will win the championship.

everyone knows that lebron needs to step up early for the heat but who will step up for the spurs? dam lets get this game started. my body is ready. about to open a cold brewski.
Idk if your being serious with the. I think the winner of this game will win the championship. Obviously they will Bro.

5 points up with 30 seconds left, that team goes on to win 99.3% of the time.

The basketball gods have already spoken and decided this series.

I say the final tonight will be, Spurs 89 - Heat 97.

rooting for the Spurs tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom