[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, didn't realize until a minute ago that Tony Parker was scoreless tonight. :wow:

Aside from the 4th quarter of Game 1 and Game 5 he was a non-factor this series.

He averaged about 12ppg in this year's Finals I believe.

So much for the Tony Parker is gonna feast rhetoric before the Finals started.

It was from Lebron's defense on him.   It just wasn't fair :lol:    Lebron has a huge size advantage on him.  
He was cooking Lebron in G5/G6 whenever they were matched up 1v1

He shot 26% last in game 6 :rolleyes

My dude.
laugh.gif

Pretty sure this was DuBA's exact reaction when LeBron hit that jumper to seal the win.

And my bad, Tony Parker did score, but he was ineffective again.

Partially due to his hamstring, but the Heat played him well for the most part this series.

I thought I was the only person that remember Tony Parker got hurt. His game is based on speed. When that hammy went so did he.
Didn't parker have his best game after his injury tho??

he had a good half. if you ever had a hamstring injury, it's really hard to let it sit, whether it is between gms, or during gms. dude couldnt even beat mike miller off the dribble on the switch later in the series. think that may be reason why manu was in the gm so much as well as he was the only playmaker. tony left it all out in gm6, he was completely gassed. he just didnt show up in gm7.
we all know what a healthy tp looks like, and that wasnt him. i dont care if lebron is guarding him, tp is one of the quickest guys in the league and best finishers, been that since he entered. if he cant beat miller, chalmers, ray allen, bosh off the dribble then he just wasnt right.

Last edited:
this thread basically turned into everything except the Heat and Spurs :lol:

What is wrong with yall? :lol:

Popovich is a ******g idiot for sitting the MVP of his season in favor of the player having the worst season of his career. Moron. CP was right, add these two games to his resume.

Dub will wake up Saturday afternoon from a drunken stupor having forgotten all about the game.

I thought I was the only person that remember Tony Parker got hurt. His game is based on speed. When that hammy went so did he.

That also coincides with Manu doing more dumb **** as the series went on. Since Parker was hurt he probably felt he needed to do more and so did Pop. It did the opposite. It feels like such a long time ago when the Spurs only had 5 turnovers due to Parker handling the ball and being the only play maker.

The Spurs can probably be as dangerous next year if they sign a legit backup PG and another shooter/defender to replace Neal. Maybe bring back Jackson.
Give Manu the whole year off and make him take steroids like Wade and Bron. Green and Leonard will improve too.

Every other contender will improve and the Heat will stay the same or lose players.

The only solace I get from tonight is certain Kobe groupies are butt hurt.

When that jumper went in at 27 seconds ****** hearts dropped.

Hush. Ya'll got one ring. You shouldn't even be able to utter Kobe or Lebron's name :lol:

Exhibit A

you must be butt hurt that a fraud like Wade has more rings than a legit player like dirk

Exhibit B

Dudes more hurt than Spurs fans :lol:

The fact that we're talking about Kobe in every Lebron/Heat related thread in the sports section says something more about Kobe than Dallas' whole organization :lol:

I mean, Dallas WON in 2011, and we talked more about Lebron and the Heat.

It took Dallas SO LONG to get to where they got, and we forgot an hour after it happened. Must hurt.

We were already talking about how Miami would be back for another shot, but nobody talked about how Dallas would repeat. But I guess it doesn't matter, because they came nowhere near a repeat.

And ain't nobody hurt, its just amazing how you find "solace" in Kobe not winning (which is sad cause the man has never done anything to you personally)

We talk about Kobe in every Heat/Lebron thread because his legion are the biggest and most vocal Lebron haters.

And i'm never gonna forget 2011 :D

Its a championship. No matter how much shade you can try to throw it happened and it was awesome :D

Last edited:
It's ******** man. This dude is supposed to be the best coach in the league and he sits his best players. Is the NBA fixed? I don't get it. I mean it made sense when he sat Tony for Tiago to get the screener but still Manu's been ******g terrible all season. His corpse gets reanimated one game and you play him over Tony Parker. I don't get it.

I love how when a team loses people start bringing up the injury report, stop making excuses injuries are part of the game. Give the team that won some credit.

Damn..im really thinking alot about this series in retrospect

The Spurs were three points away from another ring. This is likely the end of the era for the Spurs, I see Ginobli and Duncan retiring very soon. And the west is going to only get more competitive from here on out. Manu will NEVER live this one down in San Antonio, he's going to be hated for quite some time. I dont care what anyone says, this series loss was sqaurely on his shoulders.

Stern got his final wish and Lebron is officially the face of the NBA. he's silenced all of his critics and even if Pat Riley breaks up the big three, he'll still put all star caliber pieces around him.

As a Bulls fan, it pains me to face reality that the Heat is going to run the Eastern Conference for at least the next few years, if not the next decade. We're going to remain a early to mid exit playoff caliber team and nothing more.

Much respect to the Spurs.. Knew y'all was good but didn't realize it until y'all whooped us a few times.
TP is a beast. Timmy D is one of the GOATs. Pop is a great coach.

But should have known better than to not expect some of the hate that I'm reading right now.. can't do nothing anymore but shake my head. Lol.
AntiDope.. YOU THE **** MY MAN!

LOL props to knightngale tho.. I didn't even know it was possible to hate on someone this much.. esp. someone you don't even know personally. *popcorn gif

Last edited:
I don't care if Tony's hamstring fell off and got eaten by dogs, he's the better ball handler and playmaker. Manu has been turning everything over. He looked allergic to the ball.

Last edited:
on the bright side...mentioned this earlier, the spurs usually bounce back after devastating ends to their season with a chip

after fish 0.4 they won a chip vs det
after manu's dumb foul on dirk in gm7 they won a chip vs cle

then again, these guys are so old. pop gonna have to rest timmy every other gm next year. dont understand why blair never gets any minutes. tiago :smh: and im not even a tiago hater, i think the guy is a solid back up in today's gm

Hush. Ya'll got one ring. You shouldn't even be able to utter Kobe or Lebron's name :lol:

Exhibit A

you must be butt hurt that a fraud like Wade has more rings than a legit player like dirk

Exhibit B

Dudes more hurt than Spurs fans :lol:

The fact that we're talking about Kobe in every Lebron/Heat related thread in the sports section says something more about Kobe than Dallas' whole organization :lol:

I mean, Dallas WON in 2011, and we talked more about Lebron and the Heat.

It took Dallas SO LONG to get to where they got, and we forgot an hour after it happened. Must hurt.

We were already talking about how Miami would be back for another shot, but nobody talked about how Dallas would repeat. But I guess it doesn't matter, because they came nowhere near a repeat.

And ain't nobody hurt, its just amazing how you find "solace" in Kobe not winning (which is sad cause the man has never done anything to you personally)

We talk about Kobe in every Heat/Lebron thread because his legion are the biggest and most vocal Lebron haters.

And i'm never gonna forget 2011 :D

Its a championship. No matter how much shade you can try to throw it happened and it was awesome :D

I actually like Lebron. A lot to tell you the truth. He has a great game and is one of the few player I feel actually comes back every year with an elevated game.

And a Kobe hater can't point fingers....

Hold on to 2011 tight :lol:
Might be a while

Wade was also ready to ride off into the sunset and take the L until Pop went and up Splitter on him.

Dude cooked from that point on.

Back
Top Bottom