[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You've got to be kidding me. Dude brought us back in the 4th. Even after those turnovers he was shooting 3s and he hit one of the two that tied the game. Why would you be hype when your about to lose in the finals?

No he was dead in late of game 6 when Spurs up 5. His body language show it during the time out. Then the .00 something percent of luck somehow happened. Spurs kind of choked it and and ray hit a three. I never seen a team come that close to win a championship and then just let it go because of carelessness.

All of sudden you see Lebron get all excited in game 7 and especially in late game 7. He seem to play with more confident realizing that the chances of his team losing game 7 at home is slim.

And how is Lebron receive the MVP and didn't even give one single shout out to his teammates who bailed him out after game 6 and Wade in game 4? Smh He know he got bailed out big time on Tuesday.

I guarantee you in the back of Lebron mind he knew this championship was lucky. He caught a break.

It's all good though. I give Lebron props for playing well in game 7 BUT him and his fans know they got extremely lucky.

Popovich's finish to game 6 was one of the worst ever { Re-watch that inbound to Kawhi Leonard that sent him to the FT line where he missed the big FT. It was one of the laziest, least creative inbound plays ever...it shouldn't have even come down to Leonard taking those free throws. Most teams have 2 guys in that situation - option 1 and 2. You have to find a way to get Parker or Ginobili the ball and let them take those free throws. I know Ginobili just went 1/2 but still, I'll take my chances with him again over a 2nd-year player who probably hasn't been in that situation very often, regular season or playoffs. There's no excuse in that situation, the back court is open too since it was under 2 minutes but they ran zero screens to try to free up TP or Ginobili.

Then you add in taking Duncan out, not fouling up three (debatable strategy), and then not using a timeout in OT with Ginobili trying to force a wild drive to the basket.

Out of curiosity, was Pop asked about or explained why Tony Parker was out of the game on Spurs possession where Manu was adding material for his future ESPN 30 for 30?

I'm hating this right now, the spurs deserved to win that series. This ending was storybook for the heat. I'm happy for lebron James I mean you have to give it up for dude at this point but this was out've movie I mean my goodness (salt overload)

The only good thing that can truly come from this............

Is that we might get the MVPuppets back :smokin

I don't know but if he did he probably gave a smart response and the media chalked it up to Pop being Pop.

LOL you forgot that he put the team on his back down by 10 in the 4th  and he had 16 pts in the quarter.  He also had that huge block on Duncan.   If it wasn't for his performance in the 4th there would be no game 7 and the Spurs would be the champs and we would be talking about Duncan being the only player in NBA history to win a championship in 3 different decades.

Yea Lebron did his things in the 4th but still the Spurs were up 5 due to Lebron turnovers in late game 6.

If the Spurs didn't choke and ref didn't help Miami. There would be no 2nd ring for Lebron.

I guess you didn't see Lebron body language in the moment when Heat were down 5 and look dead. He knew it was over. Then all of sudden the luck just strike in Miami favor.

LOL you forgot that he put the team on his back down by 10 in the 4th  and he had 16 pts in the quarter.  He also had that huge block on Duncan.   If it wasn't for his performance in the 4th there would be no game 7 and the Spurs would be the champs and we would be talking about Duncan being the only player in NBA history to win a championship in 3 different decades.

Yea Lebron did his things in the 4th but still the Spurs were up 5 due to Lebron turnovers in late game 6.

If the Spurs didn't choke and ref didn't help Miami. There would be no 2nd ring for Lebron.

I guess you didn't see Lebron body language in the moment when Heat were down 5 and look dead. He knew it was over. Then all of sudden the luck just strike in Miami favor.
with 20 -30 seconds left, down 4, they were down to a 1.5% chance of winning. Going through the elias sports bureau numbers.

Best Finals ever (non Jordan involved). Was a Bron believer until Miami..hated him after the decision...Dude won my respect back after gm 6 against Boston last yr. He earned this one even more so than last year. Sorry I ever doubted him.

I'm hating this right now, the spurs deserved to win that series. This ending was storybook for the heat. I'm happy for lebron James I mean you have to give it up for dude at this point but this was out've movie I mean my goodness (salt overload)

It's alright dude. Let the salt melt in for the moment. It's part of being sport fan. We're just spectators. You win some you lose some.

The whole world knew Spurs choked it away and this title here for the Heat is only due largely to luck.

Out of curiosity, was Pop asked about or explained why Tony Parker was out of the game on Spurs possession where Manu was adding material for his future ESPN 30 for 30?

Tommy Beer: Pop, when asked why Parker was on the bench late in the 4th: "Because that's what I decided to do." Twitter @TommyBeerSAN

spurs deserved to win the series??? :rofl:

since when is choking away games deserving to win?

duncan had two point blank shots at the end of game 7 and missed them both but deserves to win :rofl:

No he was dead in late of game 6 when Spurs up 5. His body language show it during the time out. Then the .00 something percent of luck somehow happened. Spurs kind of choked it and and ray hit a three. I never seen a team come that close to win a championship and then just let it go because of carelessness.

All of sudden you see Lebron get all excited in game 7 and especially in late game 7. He seem to play with more confident realizing that the chances of his team losing game 7 at home is slim.

And how is Lebron receive the MVP and didn't even give one single shout out to his teammates who bailed him out after game 6 and Wade in game 4? Smh He know he got bailed out big time on Tuesday.

I guarantee you in the back of Lebron mind he knew this championship was lucky. He caught a break.

It's all good though. I give Lebron props for playing well in game 7 BUT him and his fans know they got extremely lucky.
So who hit the first 3 to cut it to 2 then the spurs missed 1 of the free throws to make it a 3 point game. Was it lebron?? Or was me and everybody else in the world wrong and it was somebody else who hit that first three.

Popovich's finish to game 6 was one of the worst ever { Re-watch that inbound to Kawhi Leonard that sent him to the FT line where he missed the big FT. It was one of the laziest, least creative inbound plays ever...it shouldn't have even come down to Leonard taking those free throws. Most teams have 2 guys in that situation - option 1 and 2. You have to find a way to get Parker or Ginobili the ball and let them take those free throws. I know Ginobili just went 1/2 but still, I'll take my chances with him again over a 2nd-year player who probably hasn't been in that situation very often, regular season or playoffs. There's no excuse in that situation, the back court is open too since it was under 2 minutes but they ran zero screens to try to free up TP or Ginobili.

Then you add in taking Duncan out, not fouling up three (debatable strategy), and then not using a timeout in OT with Ginobili trying to force a wild drive to the basket.

I can see the anger in Popovich face when he came and hugs Spoelstra after game 7 ended. I could tell he knew he messed it up and partially cost the Spurs the title. If you look closely you can tell he was trying HARD to remain cool and professional when hugging Spoelstra. But i guarantee you Pop felt like Dennis Green. He got the Heat wrapped up in his net but he let them got away.

Feel bad for Pop man :lol:. This video here is similar to what i think goes on in his head when he went to congratulate Spoelstra.

Last edited:
So who hit the first 3 to cut it to 2 then the spurs missed 1 of the free throws to make it a 3 point game. Was it lebron?? Or was me and everybody else in the world wrong and it was somebody else who hit that first three.

It still doesn't matter bro. They were dead. When Lebron hit that lucky second 3. The Spurs were still up 2.

The chances of the losing team winning from that moment was like .00005%.

That's why i said even when Lebron hit that 3. He look deflated.

Now when lady luck strike after Ray allen hit his 3. You can see Lebron went from feeling lost to feeling like he just got revived from the dead.

I'm telling ya. When he get home Tuesday night. I guarantee the thought of Damn did i get lucky or what must have went through his head for about 20 times during that night.

Last edited:
It still doesn't matter bro. They were dead. When Lebron hit that lucky second 3. The Spurs were still up 2.

The chances of the losing team winning from that moment was like .00005%.

That's why i said even when Lebron hit that 3. He look deflated.

Now when lady luck strike after Ray allen hit his 3. You can see Lebron went from feeling lost to feeling like he just got revived from the dead.

I'm telling ya. When he get home to sleep on Tuesday night. I guarantee the thought of Damn did i get lucky or what must have went through his head for about 20 times during that night.

With less pressure. He was able to play much more freely in game 7.
What player wouldn't be deflated in a game 6 elimination game down 5 in the finals with 24 seconds left? Of course you need luck he even said it in the interview with espn you need luck to win an nba title

Yo, we get it. How many more times are you going to pointlessly reinforce that the Heat got lucky in Game 6? It hasn't been well documented enough the last 72 hours, I guess?

Luck is a part of the game as much as anything else. Get over it, my God.

I understand you're looking for any little nook to discredit the Heat's.....and ESPECIALLY LeBron's 2nd title....but you sound like a scorned ex-girlfriend now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom