[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that one picture all we're going by, or is there more? They just finished an incredibly grueling series, for all we know he could've gone out for a drink, said congrats to LeBron, and kept it moving. "Partying with the Heat" seems like an exaggeration.

Ya'll acting like Bron and Danny could've just been saying what up to each other again. They were both probably off doing their own thing just happened to be at the same club. Doesn't mean he was sitting at the table taking pics with them holding the trophy.

And we're always with the "you think so and so would do this?" Let's not act like these dudes weren't friends because they were. Ewing and Jordan are cool. Oakley is still MJ's personal bodyguard to this day. These dudes were golfing together and all that. Let them live life, the season is over.

Where's Bosh in celebration and the after party? 

Ya'll acting like Bron and Danny could've just been saying what up to each other again. They were both probably off doing their own thing just happened to be at the same club. Doesn't mean he was sitting at the table taking pics with them holding the trophy.

And we're always with the "you think so and so would do this?" Let's not act like these dudes weren't friends because they were. Ewing and Jordan are cool. Oakley is still MJ's personal bodyguard to this day. These dudes were golfing together and all that. Let them live life, the season is over.

Agreed. Dudes think they gotta grin and bark at each other after games. It's not that serious to the players apparently. If you take personal and serious as a fan, then stop watching games. But you cant.

It is just the new culture of the players today is what they are getting at.

You think Ewing/Starks/Jackson, Stockton/Malone, or *insert any other player the Bulls denied* would have have been caught partying with them that same night they lost?

You think if the Heat had just beat the Lakers, that Kobe would have been in there? Highly doubt it, but I can almost guarantee Dwight would be in there actin a fool
laugh.gif
u just put danny green in the same breath as hall of famers.  that was honestly kinda impressive..

It is not even about being close to Lebron or losing to the Heat. How do you go to any club after losing a game 7 and looking pathetic while doing so? The lack of competitive drive should be alarming to the spurs.

Elementary school kids dribble better than Green. Yet he is celebrating a loss.

how are you gonna compare a meaningless pick up game to the nba finals? :smh:

I have seen friends almost come to blows due to losing on nba2k video games.

how you gonna celebrate another teams win when you stunk it up the last 2 games?

Bro...

Reading is very, very fundamental..

Go back to the part where I said its on a bigger scale..

Looks like Antidope has another player to add to his "dead to me" list along with Manu

I don't know why, but I thought it was cool to see Riley, the owner, and Spo' there in the club, but as soon as I caught a glimpse of Juwan Howard there I :lol: at him being there.

You think the rest of the Fab 5 give him props for having rings or just talk ***** saying that he didn't really contribute?

People just want players to hate other players as much as fans do. That's all this is.
basically...

these dudes been playing together their whole lives...these dudes know eachother and build a rapport as middle schoolers...NOBODY knows what its like to be a highly recruited high scool star except, other highly recruited high school stars (imagine that) !

not to mention its a business...so other than the rare KG or Kobe types who just hate EVERYBODY, the majority of the NBA are peers, coworkers, friends even?? 

yall just some poor bitter individuals i swear it...

u just put danny green in the same breath as hall of famers.  that was honestly kinda impressive..

Being too literal instead of taking the main idea behind it. Ok then....

You think Anthony Mason, Luke Walton, Steve Blake, Greg Ostertag, Kevin Duckworth, or any other random role player on the losing team, pre-Lebron era, would be out there partying after losing in the finals?

Like I said, just a change in culture and mindset

I'm pretty sure Barkley and Jordan would be out gambling getting twisted to 9am in the same scenario so I don't really put too much into it.

Danny Green in the post-game took responsibility and put the series squarely on his shoulders, what more do you want him to do?

It's not even a basketball thing, Gronk was out partying when they lost to the Giants two years ago and got flamed for it too. Stop being loser fans.

Back
Top Bottom