[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at the pictures of the Heat at club story last nite; I guess the fix really was in. Seeing Danny Green partying with Bron and Wade in V.I.P. is not a good look after losing a game 7, never mind losing the finals period. Not really a good look, but it is what it is.....I guess the platform of the NBA is just in a different climate with that kind of stuff.....

those pics up there 
roll.gif

Only 5 players scored on the Heat holy moly. Battier three's ended up biting them in the ***

Bosh was in foul trouble the whole game so he did not really get into a rhythm.

Pop made the mistake of getting beat by both Lebron and a shooter. You either let lebron or the role players beat you. At least only leave open the 3 point shooter that is not hot at the moment. He also let Wade go off.

This is why I think the Heat will go downhill as soon as Miller, Battier, and Allen go downhill. You can not have better role players than those. They can not be easily be replaced in free agency even if the Heat had the money to do so. There are no players like Miller, Allen, and Battier at the moment that will take less money to chase rings.

I wonder if Rashard and James Jones will opt out from their contracts. Are they content being on the bench the whole year when they can start or be rotation players on other teams? Gonna be an interesting off season.

LeBron put in work, and so did Wade but I still wanted them to lose.

Feel sorry for Duncan and the Spurs though.

I was rooting for the Spurs, but after game 6 I knew that the Heat was going to win.

I am diehard Cleveland as you get but you are a fool if you don't see Lebron James is the best player in the game. Have to respect greatness, can't let your hate not embrace it. Like J cole said, we all know MJ is the GOAT but you would be stupid not to realize what Lebron is doing right now. We have to let new legends build.......Congrats to the kid from Akron

It's obvious no built team will beat Mia. The question is which players will jump ship and create a successful ring chase team? LA failed, and so did NYC

Looking at the pictures of the Heat at club story last nite; I guess the fix really was in. Seeing Danny Green partying with Bron and Wade in V.I.P. is not a good look after losing a game 7, never mind losing the finals period. Not really a good look, but it is what it is.....I guess the platform of the NBA is just in a different climate with that kind of stuff.....

It is.

My neighbor is a huge dwhistle fan and he brought up last night how much it pissed him off when Bron and PG shook up during game 2 (might've been game 1).

Wade is doping, but that's for another discussion. The NBA doesn't test like other leagues.

Danny Green is sorry as hell. You played a large role in your team not winning in the last two games and you have the audacity to show your face at the club? AAU generation at its best.

How in the hell do u go partying with the team that just beat u in the finals is unbeleivable..

Danny Green, asterisk beside his name lol..

How in the hell do u go partying with the team that just beat u in the finals is unbeleivable..

Danny Green, asterisk beside his name lol..
I guess he ain't got no worries either

I guess he ain't got no worries either

I mean but really, aside from the finals etc, they were teammates b4, which is sort of understandable..

At the end of the day, its just bball, and its not war..

Players are friends outside of the jerseys and everything, so I really cant put the asterisk beside his name..

Still wouldnt see me partying tho after a tuff, tuff loss..

Theres always next year..

Kobes year :evil: >:
No, but I think that's him in the blue shirt up top.

Yeah thats him lol.

Back
Top Bottom