[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you said that I'd just up your argument and say watch games. watch when he was actually clutch shooting the 3. then tell you to go to basketball-reference.com and look up MJ's career 3s where you'll see he shot bad rates when he was shooting low amounts of 3s but he shot the midrange at an outrageously efficient rate. then I'd tell you to look at the total number of 3s he's shooting in his best % years and compare to Bron's..and ask if they are similar or nah?
and that still doesn't make you a great 3 point shooter. Midrange isn't a 3 its a 2 pointer...and clutch has nothing to do with efficiency and ability. And neither are good at 3. Highlights...or making a big shot doesn't make you a great or efficient 3 point shooter.

The question wasn't has Jordan ever made big shots that were 3's. The question was, was he a good/great three point shooter to which is NO...

Hell so off your logic shaq wasn't a horrible free throw shooter cause I could youtube plenty of videos that show he hit clutch freethrows, or made big freethrows in big games. I don't understand that logic.

And to your reference to why mj didn't shoot the 3 a lot, its simple. he wasn't very good at it. Jordan was all about efficiency and taking the best most makeable shot in order to win. Why would he, if his goal is to take the best most likely shot for him take 3's if he knows he wasn't very good at it? He isn't Kobe...yall getting players confused lol.

u got it man. ill agree to disagree. I think the only way you say it isn't a strong suit is because he plays hero ball. which again is mindset. and I'll take a large sample size over whatever you are trying to allude to
It has nothing to do with hero ball...I yet to here you say anything outside of individual offensive skillset... his numbers (which isn't in the discussion) And his one on one defense that makes prime kobe a better overall player.

Kobe while hero ball to me prime is better then Durant hell is better then a ton of players..And ill say it now the current Kobe still is a better overall player then probably 95% of the league. But as far as LeBron I don't see it. And all you have said to which makes him better is stats...various moments, and big shots....and what he could do if he had choosen to do so.

Back in the nba thread i remember i said hibbert looks like when hes not playing ball hes playing video games and some Ntalker jumped all over me. I knew i was right 
roll.gif

Hibbert, a self-professed hardcore gamer, was invited by video game game publisher Activision to come check out their upcoming lineup of games at E3 in Los Angeles.   Hibbert got a chance to play and see games like Call of Duty: Ghosts, Skylanders Swap Force and Destiny while also doing the media rounds at the show floor.

do you live in south florida? i watch almost every heat game on tv bron was knocking down his shots all year. your taking credit away from him for taking his shot where he knows he'll knock them down at. do kobe and did mj not take there shots where they know there gonna knock them down and feel confident about there shot? dont act like kobe and mj just shot and shoot random jumpers anywhere on the court and do it at a high percentage.

61 percent of his shots are within 10 feet

that is why he shoots a high percentage
not because of his jumpers

If bron had Kobe's or MJ's shot selections he would be shooting like he did in the finals. In the mid to low 40s.

If bron had Kobe's or MJ's shot selections he would be shooting like he did in the finals. In the mid to low 40s.

Let it go. bron won. you lost. you can go back to blaming everything on pau gasol now...

so did he shoot close 3 pointers? cause he shot 40 percent from 3. while kobe shot 30 something,

your taking credit away from him cause he can get to the rim at will and when ever he wants. If you were playing ball and you could get to the rim for a dunk or a layup most of your poessions would you drive in or would you just take jump shots all day and take fade aways. it makes no sense dude shot 40 percent from 3 theres no taking away from that.

At some point you have to realize that you're not gonna change anyone's opinion, regardless of what side of the argument you're on. Ppl are caught up in their players and that's that. They're set in their ways and that's not gonna change no matter how many words you type. Kobe Stan, Bron Stan or MJ Stan. There's no overcoming that unless they make an effort to do it themselves.

Cut your losses & move on.

Last edited:
At some point you have to realize that you're not gonna change anyone's opinion, regardless of what side of the argument you're on. Ppl are caught up in their players and that's that. They're set in their ways and that's not gonna change no matter how many words you type. Kobe Stan, Bron Stan or MJ Stan. There's no overcoming that unless they make an effort to do it themselves.

Amen.

Wrap this thread up.

M
1. you like the other youngin from earlier need to recognize skill and ability and separate it from mindset.
2. Kobe averaged 5,6 assists every year since he's been 21....playing hero ball and shooting a ton of shots

they're absolutely on the same planet when it comes to ability/skill in passing. Bron is def better, but Kobe is elite in all abilities. its mindset as already mentioned. im not even a kobe fan like that :lol: but Bron needs to surpass him before you mention him with MJ
my man I'm 25yrs old you just don't know **** is all

I'm not even entertaining this stupid **** with a back and forth

They sagged off Lebron the whole damn series,I could barely do that at my local pickup but yet you can do it to the best player in the world and only pay for it one game! And the Spurs still had chances to win. :lol:

All hail Lebron's greatness, he's better than Jordan, Magic, Wilt, Kareem,Kobe, Bird , Dr.J and whatever all time great

Last edited:
yea time to cut losses on the thread. i dont really respect none of you sensitive Lebron stans opinions though. nobody discrediting him, just not as good as MJ and there were no MJ moments in the 2013 finals. sensitive *** cats "witnessing". either you're for him or against him. :lol:

They sagged off Lebron the whole damn series,I could barely do that at my local pickup but yet you can do it to the best player in the world and only pay for it one game! And the Spurs still had chances to win. :lol:

All hail Lebron's greatness, he's better than Jordan, Magic, Wilt, Kareem,Kobe, Bird , Dr.J and whatever all time great

The irony

so did he shoot close 3 pointers? cause he shot 40 percent from 3. while kobe shot 30 something,
lol I was gonna post the shot charts between the two from vorped.com..... But if I did somehow statistical facts wont matter then...itll be some other excuse. And fyi Kobe inside shot selection % is 38.9 while LeBron was 40.5%, So this whole LeBron takes all his shots or waaaaaaaaay more inside then Kobe makes no since, seeing the difference between the two isn't even 2%. but if 1.6% means one player takes waaaaaaay more shots inside then the other, then no agreeing there. Seems kinda oding and a huge stretch, but I digress.

Thank you.

Always the same dudes getting caught up in these tired, pointless, circular Kobe/LeBron/MJ arguments.

Yeah and people will have to realize that there will be lebron hating even if he wins rings.

Lebron stans are probably new to this tho. BUT BUT BUT HE WON A RING, THE HATE SHOULD HAVE GONE AWAY! :frown:

Most of them try to discredit Kobe's rings all the time yet catch feelings when the same is done to their idol.

Last edited:
how does something like this get labeled as crying? Miami fans literally left the stadium.

every Lebron debate I've been a part of involves some sort of random altering the direction of the convo. dudes saying random emotional ish to defend him when people are trying to break down the actual basketball game. dudes will throw his "accomplishments" (on paper) out, drop the mic, and then call you a hater or deter the actual analysis of his game :lol:

boys are out here "witnessing" in full effect.

Lmao. Truth be told.

Repped

Back
Top Bottom