• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Mar 28, 2004
:pimp:
I used to feel pure hatred watching the Warriors relentlessly humiliate the Clippers towards the end of the Lob City era

Joined Feb 6, 2010
Yea call it now. Dubs winNext 3 games.

Also curry kills me. This guy always is good for atleast 5 really bad possessions in the 2nd half. He picked up his 4th sat and that was it.

Kd kills me, playing checkers and beverly playing chess. He literally one the battle tonight and willed his team to a win.

Joined May 15, 2005
That’s disgraceful. Steph came up small. KD wasn’t mentally strong enough. Poor all around.
this.. warriors were in the bonus two minutes into the fourth quarter and just stopped attacking the rest of the game while throwing dumb passes.

Joined Aug 24, 2017
How you lose a game up that much when your opponent is in the penalty with 10 min left. Bad coaching by Kerr.

Joined Aug 11, 2012
HOT TAKES AT THE READY!

FIRE!
They got like 4 days off until the next game. Cousins hurt. Blew a 31 point lead....takes GALORE.

I’m just waiting on ole Bron Bron to drink tweet/snap something slick to make the cypher complete :lol:.

Kerr goofed. Steph got tight and was ice cold. Klay goofed. KD really be struggling with small defenders that get up in him.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now