• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@hardens beard This is what we were saying yesterday. You put him in actions with Gallo and Lou, and make him play both sides, and it was a big reason why he got into foul trouble.

Antiquated foul idealogy kept him off the floor. Steph is susceptible to nonsense fouls but they sat him for way too long.

The roster is. The team as a whole ain't.

I don’t think any of us know that yet because they haven’t all been on the floor together enough. When they have been they’ve been dominant besides Game 1. We’ll see if last night’s performance carries over.

I don’t think any of us know that yet because they haven’t all been on the floor together enough. When they have been they’ve been dominant besides Game 1. We’ll see if last night’s performance carries over.

I'm speaking right now. Present tense. Of course we don't know how they'll turn out.

Antiquated foul idealogy kept him off the floor. Steph is susceptible to nonsense fouls but they sat him for way too long.

They absolutely did. Steph curry is what, 31 years old? Steve Kerr has been with him how long? You should trust that steph can keep his hands clean and not pick up his 5th and 6th foul.

That being said, a 31 point lead should be held onto.

I don’t know if it’s wise to stick steph on Gallo lol. Not sure what the thinking is on that

It's not but when you put Pat in actions with Gallo and Lou, it forces switching and miscommunication a lot, and it makes steph work on both ends.

Really, I'm watching this series from a Houston standpoint. Clips are doing a lot things that the Rockets can replicate and be much better with against the Warriors.

D4SIk1NW4AAQSHK.jpg

Steph came in with a 16 point lead. How is he skating? This is what I was telling you MVP MVP . At halftime it was about him being the GOAT and how lucky we are to see him. He scores 7 points in the second hlf and it’s the coach’s fault :lol: :smh:

That's more so on here though. I did acknowledge he gets a pass in general for his choking and disappearing acts. He's the biggest frontrunner of all time.

Actually looks ruptured :smh:
Cousins didn’t need to be on the Warriors..until now...and now that he’s out...ooooofff...i think this is definitely it for Warriors. Somebody gonna take em out....im not saying Rockets...but...SOMEBODY gonna. And the blame will be..on KD.

Back
Top Bottom