Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
post game :nthat:

Attachments

• 1S0frOB.jpg
    1S0frOB.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 2
KD been checked out. He is not coming back. Only thing now is he cannot go to the Clippers after all this. Social Media maaaan haha.

Warriors about to be a whole new team headed to the new arena. Dray gotta go too, they not paying him what he wants. Iggy and Shawn old. New Look Warriors coming haha

I might be willing to wager on the Rockets next rd ......... hmmmmmmmmm

Don’t fall for it just yet

Its sad but seems like the refs aren't going to let KD do anything. I don't think Beverly is under his skin but like when dude is all up on you and you try to create space and get called for a foul every time....there really isn't much you can do other then foul out :lol:
Yeah the refs killing these playoffs. Let these teams be great!

Its sad but seems like the refs aren't going to let KD do anything. I don't think Beverly is under his skin but like when dude is all up on you and you try to create space and get called for a foul every time....there really isn't much you can do other then foul out :lol:
Idk...get open.

What do you mean "let him do anything?" :lol:

Refs supposed to let elbows slide all the sudden because the D is tight? :stoneface:

Choked a 31 point lead to the 8th seed with all that talent. Crazy. :lol:

Warriors have been suffering all year from that dynasty arrogance. They're not as "humble" and "different" as the media and their fans portray. They're just as vulnerable to the usual distractions like other great teams. Egos, too cocky, the usual ****.

Back
Top Bottom