• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My guy..why do folk insist on letting themselves get so worked up about the past?

Yall act like KD did nothing but ride coattails

Nah.. I get the move.. I still think it was a bish move thou, from a fans perspective.. and It's basically made the whole season and playoffs like the early 00s and when whoever came out the west vs the east in the finals

Basketball ain't THAT entertaining to me to watch the inevitable unfold

Outside of the rockets series last year and game 1 of the finals this shh is almost as bad as watching a team that isn't yours play baseball

Living in the past. Stick to the Eagles. Clown.

Good luck with your new MAGA loving DE

IMG_7082.JPG

IMG_7083.JPG

I think we all got the same type of fit KD and Dray have somewhere in our closet.

Steph’s fit though looks like the clearance section of Marshall’s and Klay...it’s wildly impressive that he’s pullin hollywood females dressed like jesse pinkman
Klay funny as hell man. I know the girls be dying for his ***.

I said #1 options tho :lol:. Really the only fair comparison
That really don't matter though cuz it ain't like Dame is a MVP candidate every year, he doesn't have any individual accolades that separates him. This was his first conference finals. He nice but in big games he ain't been as great as Kyrie consistently.

I love how people say this without even considering that a salary cap exists.

There were only a few places he could have gone that summer.

Ok.. and he had other options where he could have left OKC and still be a title contender, right?

Exactly.. I mean there were other options than the team that just won 73 games and barely lost in game 7 of the finals with 3 all NBA-ers already in house

If he does this against the bucks I’ll shut up about him being overrated for a year.
How can one player be consider GOAT by you, when he has gone to the finals countless times and half failed miserably.

And another be overrated and has won just as many rings in 5 less tries?

Hmmmmmmm

:frown::blush:

but you got some nerve considering the eagles were perfectly fine employing riley kkkoooper. (i'll end the football talk here)

Team asked the then leaders on the team before they made any decision

Dude was cut shortly after chip Kelly was fired and no long had control of personnel

But hey, last QB to actually be successful in a 9ers jersey

Buttttttttttttttttttttttt

IMG_7084.JPG

You hella sensitive :rofl:

Ain't no one denigrating how great the W's are. You should try reading sometime.

In fact, I even said "it's a testament to how great they are that they're washing dudes with negative style"

And you brought up Bron for no reason at all :lol:

Man, FOH :rofl: you lowkey mad cause you be dressin' like Steph huh?

Lol.

Last edited:
I'm a Knicks fan, but I wouldnt mind seeing KS working something out to sign with GSW all while keeping Klay ams Dray and Iggy and Livingston and Boogie. LoL

**** it.

Hope kd and Boogie come back for this final win it and go for the quad next yeat

Back
Top Bottom