• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got it. Since we hold Harden's 6MOY 3rd season of his career against him and every series he's lost where they've literally been the underdog prior to the series and then losing to the greatest team of all time 4 times, then we just got one more year for Giannis then? 3 straight first round exits and then the Raps series.

I mean, if it makes you feel better about going 0-27 in a game 7 last year, go ahead:lol:

Got it. Since we hold Harden's 6MOY 3rd season of his career against him and every series he's lost where they've literally been the underdog prior to the series and then losing to the greatest team of all time 4 times, then we just got one more year for Giannis then? 3 straight first round exits and then the Raps series.

Being a harden fan is truly a traumatic experience. You've demonstrated that clearly over the past few weeks :lol:

That was probably the nail in the coffin. reports came out that he wanted out two months prior to the Tony Parker comments. It's probably to do with how they didn't bend over for him. Also signing mills and gasol instead of his buddies dedmon and j simms alienated him. They also didn't give uncle Dennis a front office position

The spurs gave kawhi’s boy Jeremy castleberry a job in the film room to make him happy. He then got hired by the raps once he left.

Tony Parker was weak for going to media about him.

It’s almost like MVP is a regular season award

Oh yeah? They snubbed Jordan every year the last couple years and he was by far the best player during the REGULAR season, same with LeBron for 15 years.

Remember when Wale was the “Wizards ambassador” back when he was hot? Good times. Even had my man in 2K as an ambassador.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/exp...pper-wale-as-creative-liaison/?outputType=amp

BECDBED3-2EDF-456B-B85D-6057092A3100.jpeg
91BFCCFD-D979-46D1-B0B1-258ED7E6DAEF.jpeg

Deflecting from the fact that you tried hitching your hopes onto a new team and player only for it to blow up >>>>>>

I respect it. Go Sparks

You gotta stop this **** bro :lol:. None of the other harden stans are going to such extreme measures to embarrass themselves. Didn't you say you were done defending him and the team after this most recent choke job anyway? It's clearly taking a toll on your mental health and well being. Just because harden is a BAN and you're a fan of his doesn't also make you a BAN by association. That is unless you insist on making it the case.

Let it go dog. It's over >D

You gotta stop this **** bro :lol:. None of the other harden stans are going to such extreme measures to embarrass themselves. Didn't you say you were done defending him and the team after this most recent choke job anyway? Just because harden is a BAN and you're a fan of his doesn't also make you a ban by association. That is unless you insist on making it the case.

Let it go dog. It's over >D

i just want the same energy being kept that's all :lol:

i just want the same energy being kept that's all :lol:

The harden hate is organic. He brings it on himself. Believe it or not there was a time when I actually liked and respected harden. I think just about everybody was fond of the baby thunder. I was surprised when he went ghost in Miami. I wasn't sure he could be a #1 when Houston picked him up and then he showed up and went dummy without even a training camp. I wanted those harden Nikes with the backwards swoosh that were said to be uncomfortable and unfit to hoop in.

But since then he's showed his true colors while earning the scarlet 'H' on his chest for ho *** *****. It is what it is

The harden hate is organic. He brings it on himself. Believe it or not there was a time when I actually liked and respected harden. I think just about everybody was fond of the baby thunder. I was surprised when he went ghost in Miami. I wasn't sure he could be a #1 when Houston picked him up and then he showed up and went dummy without even a training camp. I wanted those harden Nikes with the backwards swoosh that were said to be uncomfortable and unfit to hoop in.

But since then he's showed his true colors while earning the scarlet 'H' on his chest for ho *** *****. It is what it is
That's cool bruh but I don't eem care bout that. I don't care if people hate on dude.

i just expect the same people slandering harden and the rockets to keep the same energy about their new savior. i mean the similarities are all there. he's gonna be the reigning MVP (and DPOY), has the COTY, #1 record, high expectations, historical numbers in his favor, comparisons to HOF players, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom