• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember when Wale was the “Wizards ambassador” back when he was hot? Good times. Even had my man in 2K as an ambassador.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/exp...pper-wale-as-creative-liaison/?outputType=amp

BECDBED3-2EDF-456B-B85D-6057092A3100.jpeg
91BFCCFD-D979-46D1-B0B1-258ED7E6DAEF.jpeg
Man I miss 2k13 :frown:

Kawahi really took a whole entire nba franchise to the finals.

Son I’m done. This gonna be a wild finals..
The east really is Doo Doo. It's one man driven. Bron took his trash teams to the finals for years. Giannis took his bucks team to the ecf. Kawhi taking his raptors team to the finals. If you're good enough, you can beat whole eastern teams by yourself.

I just cannot believe that any of you seriously think Golden State is going to lose this series..

Like as an objective person, how can you sit here and think Toronto is going to beat GS in a 7 game series

It ain't happening

Finished

Toronto is the best team GSW has come up against in the playoffs. Raptors would beat any of the teams GSW has beaten this post-season in six games or less.
I don't think Toronto would necessarily beat Houston man. Harden would have kawhi in foul trouble early.

The east really is Doo Doo. It's one man driven. Bron took his trash teams to the finals for years. Giannis took his bucks team to the ecf. Kawhi taking his raptors team to the finals. If you're good enough, you can beat whole eastern teams by yourself.

I always maintained any of the top 5-7 nba players can be added to a decent eastern conference team and take them to the finals off the muscle. Conference finals at the least.

Kawhi was proof of that.

Derozen, Milsap, Danny Granger, Baby Paul George, Horford, etc have led teams to the conference finals in the East.

That’s all I needed to know to confirm that #Top5Kawhi was going to flourish out there lol.

I just cannot believe that any of you seriously think Golden State is going to lose this series..

Like as an objective person, how can you sit here and think Toronto is going to beat GS in a 7 game series

It ain't happening

Finished

I think some people just remember the first two rounds

Back
Top Bottom