• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall been forcing me to defend houston in here lately and its getting tired. but you've been trying to down play them hard body, like they aint ****, like dudes aint gas them to beat the warriors, like all they needed for a yr was cp3, to make the warriors look weak n ****, like they aint play nobody. nah b. you gon have to pay the **** you owe. warriors had the teams they beat arguing over who lost the best. c'mon son.

As soon as Kawhi says something about being pro Black, many on this thread will desert him. As of now, he doesn't say much of anything. It makes people of a certain ilk, very comfortable.

Same hallway, different faces.

88620106-482B-4928-A813-F397E943F64C.jpeg

Dawg, all the free **** they're offering kawhi if he stays...free meals for life at all the top restaurants...free attourney services, free car work, free medical, tax breaks on housing and real estate... Plus the exchange rate...dawg, f it, I'd retire in Canada.

Some of y’all need to relax on Kawhi..... year he won FMVP he average 17/6/2. People saying he shut down Lebron, who average 28/8/4 on 57% FG.
we forgetting how he finished top 3 in consecutive years in MVP voting and had legit claim to the award
when healthy, the guy is a elite player. we've seen enough, it is not a small sample size

paul pierce the same dude who said duke could beat the cavs, its blatant at this point

think paul pierce saw that SAS contract and is going to have some extreme hot takes

I want to believe that the Raptors could make this series interesting but I honestly can’t see it being anything other than a sweep. Dubs got more rest, coaching staff is way more experienced, positions are just a mismatch at almost every angle for the Raptors and Kawhi is playing through a slight injury that’s only going to be exacerbated when he has to play 40+ mins a game just to keep GS from making the game out of reach. Raptors 2nd unit is literally going to be like a girls HS team playing against the ‘86 Celtics. Whatever, more excited for free agency anyway...

Its basketball. Anything can happen.

Kawhi is a defensive juggernaut. That alone can make it interesting. Steph better come out like he wants that finals MVP.

I really want a great series :lol:

Back
Top Bottom