• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Houston might actually do it this year as long as all their old guys (Tucker, Gordon, CP3, Manimal) stay healthy. Adding Faried was a huge acquisition designed for the playoffs and will pay big dividends.

My pick is MIL but wouldn't be shocked the least bit if HOU begins to peak and runs away with it.

^ don't matter, iggy back and healthy. his absence last year was what allowed the rockets to push it to 7
warriors in 6 this year

i swear, folks trying to speak it into existence with the rockets because of the hate for the dubs :lol:

^ don't matter, iggy back and healthy. his absence last year was what allowed the rockets to push it to 7
warriors in 6 this year

i swear, folks trying to speak it into existence with the rockets because of the hate for the dubs :lol:

Them TNT Boyz Kenny and Chuck got the Blazers this year. They said again last night Blazers in the finals.
They speaking it into existence. I believe!

warriors in 6 this year

I’d love to see GSW lose, but I don’t think it happens. Iggy playing well. Bogut doing exactly what they need him to and the main 4 is the main 4. They’ll 3-peat without a series going 7. That’s my current prediction.

Denver need to give IT some burn .. see if he can give them a shot .... Barton hasn’t been playing good

You see what Derrick White is doing to Jamal Murray? :lol:

You really can't play IT without having a defensive scheme that allows him to hide. Pop's eyes will light up the minute they check him into the game.

You see what Derrick White is doing to Jamal Murray? :lol:

You really can't play IT without having a defensive scheme that allows him to hide. Pop's eyes will light up the minute they check him into the game.
The need some kind of spark ... but yeah IT would be food on defense lol

Houston might actually do it this year as long as all their old guys (Tucker, Gordon, CP3, Manimal) stay healthy. Adding Faried was a huge acquisition designed for the playoffs and will pay big dividends.

My pick is MIL but wouldn't be shocked the least bit if HOU begins to peak and runs away with it.

.com.google.Chrome.gif

Tbh Bogut looking serviceable rn because he going up against Zubac. But when he faces Capela and a Manimal who playing like he got a lot to prove... game over.

Old Andrew B gonna get rimrunned to death. And now GSW will have to play small at the 5 with Draymond or use Looney - advantage HOU. Bogut and Looney's inability to stretch the floor like Boogie can will be key. They gonna miss Boogie for sure.

HOU's closing lineup of CP3, Gordon, Harden Faried, Capela >> GSW's Curry, Klay, Iggy, Durant, Green.

Last edited:
Gonna be interesting what a couple of y'all gonna say if GSW don't three peat and HOU or MIL or TOR take it. No excuses either. Let's not act like losing Boogie for the season aint a big thing and doesn't severely impact their title chances.

GSW showing all the signs of a team that can be beaten 4 times in 7. The gap is much closer than people think.

Last edited:
Philly has to show me they know how to play a series not just a game, I still have Boston coming out of the East.

Record books...and league standings....completely different and you know it. Wasted time googling and copying and pasting and quoting me and having me get the notification that I was quoted and having me click on it to see wtf is quoting me then seeing it's somebody trying to get cute only to see they're wrong too and then seeing that lost in all this madness is the fact BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE liked the post. Y'all ugly.

Record books...and league standings....completely different and you know it. Wasted time googling and copying and pasting and quoting me and having me get the notification that I was quoted and having me click on it to see wtf is quoting me then seeing it's somebody trying to get cute only to see they're wrong too and then seeing that lost in all this madness is the fact BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE liked the post. Y'all ugly.
so youre telling me that league standings arent recorded on the books?

Philly has to show me they know how to play a series not just a game, I still have Boston coming out of the East.

I was more confident about this until Marcus Smart went down. They're going to miss his playmaking and defense DEARLY against Milwaukee.

Kyrie is going to have go Untucked Kyrie for 4 games

Tbh Bogut looking serviceable rn because he going up against Zubac. But when he faces Capela and a Manimal who playing like he got a lot to prove... game over.

Old Andrew B gonna get rimrunned to death. And now GSW will have to play small at the 5 with Draymond or use Looney - advantage HOU. Bogut and Looney's inability to stretch the floor will be key. They gonna miss Boogie for sure.

Looney's actually an average to above average defender against houston. He's serviceable on that switch onto Harden off the PnR and is quick enough to compete with Capela on the glass. His overall from the +/- from last years WCF is actually a good indication of his impact during his minutes.

however, Dubs gonna miss Javale off the bench. He was clutch at a handful of moments last year, his athleticism and length bothered harden more than most big men. i dont even want to see jordan bell out there at any point. that ****ing guy is good for at least two fouls a game when the three point shooter pump fakes.

so youre telling me that league standings arent recorded on the books?
The last day sure. Not Midway through the season. Finishing records are recorded. Show me an asterisk on a finishing record that counts as an addendum.

Back
Top Bottom