• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Houston will collapse before GSW is done. This is Houston's last opportunity imo.

That CP3 deal has put them in a horrible spot. They have to win the chip or it's a failure, period. They don't have any young good players on the roster that can be Hardens second option while CP3 is declining or injured the next few years.

That CP3 deal has put them in a horrible spot. They have to win the chip or it's a failure, period. They don't have any young good players on the roster that can be Hardens second option while CP3 is declining or injured.

That's what I'm saying. They we're never able to surround them with any depth to make them a threat. And his contract won't end until 2022 I believe. They're better off trading bruh while they can get anything for him

Even if Houston somehow advances to face Golden State I don't know how yall have so much confidence in them. And it's not even about harden. Yall really trust Gordon and tucker like that? Both have been playing over their heads so far

I see alot of people taking Hou over GSW. I don't see it. GSW will get to the finals at the very least imo.

That CP3 deal has put them in a horrible spot. They have to win the chip or it's a failure, period. They don't have any young good players on the roster that can be Hardens second option while CP3 is declining or injured the next few years.
Agree. This year is HOU's best and last chance to topple GSW with their current Harden-CP3-Gordon trio.

8E2A0E48-8EC1-497F-BE48-4A3D03022CFD.gif

Harden under contract for 4 more years
So that’s a top 4 seed for 4 more years
Simple

They were barely even a 4 seed this year :lol:. Harden's decline starts next year. He's never having a better season than this one. Mohawk already looking flabby. Besides cp3 y'all got Gordon and tucker on trash deals for 2-3 more years. Morey goofed fr fr. Some people consider that to be success tho so whatevs

Harden's decline starts next year. He's never having a better season than this one. Besides cp3 y'all got Gordon and tucker on trash deals for 2-3 more years. Morey goofed fr fr. Some people consider that to be success tho so whatevs

I think you need to look at them contacts again Stan

Harden under contract for 4 more years
So that’s a top 4 seed for 4 more years
Simple

Plus Capela has 5 more years including this one.

Will that equal a championship though? That's basically running in place. A top 3-4 seed every year but never making the finals. Is that the goal?

Just like Sac Kings were knocking on the door for years but never were the Lakers or Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom