• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle Lowry’s game is so ugly
WeepyGiganticKite-size_restricted.gif

I hate that foul. If you're going to foul do something to prevent the ball from going up

Leave it up to you to just completely make something up or get facts wrong....

They can't just let Dray walk, because Dray is not a free agent this summer. Once Klay re-signs his max, Golden State will be capped out going into next year with no young assets.

Blazers South.

where in that sentence did i say dray was a FA this summer?? And :lol::lol::lol: at a core of steph & Klay being = to Dame & CJ

Not To mention by next Summer Assuming they resign Klay this year there is literally nobody else signed outside of Jacob Evans, So if they did want to let Dray Walk & rebuild around Curry/Klay its possibe

Now Hop off mine

One of my main storylines out of this playoff was to focus on first timers like Gordon, Jokic, Murray, Ratsull etc.

You like what you've seen out of Gordon thus far in regards to winning playoff ball?

I think he could be a good player on a winning team, yeah.

Only reason I'd take Gordon over Randle is cause I think his ceiling his higher. He can get his own shot, too.

Kyle Lowry’s game is so ugly

Cannot stand playing against those short, fat, broad *** shoulder point guards though. I’ll just be trying to **** around and got some Raymond Felton *** dude full court pressing me for some cardio tryna undercut you once you blow past them. Then on offense they’ll be the type to lower their shoulder into you every time then cry about a foul anytime they get their shot blocked. Nobody has bigger Napoleon complexes on the court than those dudes.

I think Terrance Ross has untapped potential.

He’s like pre Pacers Oladipo

Back
Top Bottom