• Poll closed .
No thanks.

DA8D99AD-F62D-47DE-870D-5959A2F7D6B9.png

Forreal :lol:

**** Lebron and **** those ratings. The NBA will be ok :lol:

game 1 and game 2.

at least im consistent. :lol:
Russilo had a great bit on him:

- Career PER in playoffs is 15.6, ranking 48 out of 57 active players who have made the all-star game
- career playoff turnover rate of 15.4 per 100 possessions, 49th out of 57 all-stars
- career playoff FG% is 41%, 50th out of 57 active players who have made an all-star game
- +19 in first half of playoff games with Raptors and -53 in the second half of playoff games

Reasons why acting like there is a crazy narrative against Kyle Lowry is nuts :lol:

Russilo had a great bit on him:

- Career PER in playoffs is 15.6, ranking 48 out of 57 active players who have made the all-star game
- career playoff turnover rate of 15.4 per 100 possessions, 49th out of 57 all-stars
- career playoff FG% is 41%, 50th out of 57 active players who have made an all-star game
- +19 in first half of playoff games with Raptors and -53 in the second half of playoff games

Reasons why acting like there is a crazy narrative against Kyle Lowry is nuts :lol:

I totally understand why people who don't play close attention believe these things about Kyle Lowry.

But I do pay close attention, so Im happy to provide y;all with the proper context to disabuse you of these false notions.

The real correct criticism of Kyle Lowry is that he's injury prone but the reality is, in the playoffs where he's been healthy he's been pretty good. Thats all i've ever said.

I totally understand why people who don't play close attention believe these things about Kyle Lowry.

But I do pay close attention, so Im happy to provide y;all with the proper context to disabuse you of these false notions.

The real correct criticism of Kyle Lowry is that he's injury prone but the reality is, in the playoffs where he's been healthy he's been pretty good. Thats all i've ever said.
I've always liked Kyle Lowry, but numbers are numbers. Analytics, counting stats, eye test, we've seen him clam up. Maybe it's partially health, but that doesn't explain these numbers over his entire career.

I've always liked Kyle Lowry, but numbers are numbers. Analytics, counting stats, eye test, we've seen him clam up. Maybe it's partially health, but that doesn't explain these numbers over his entire career.

yeah but the numbers pretty much are on my side,
He was good against the nets, he was healthy,
the last two playoffs where he was decently health he's been good.

He was horrendous, against Washington with the injured groin, and bad-ish 15-16 that year with the jacked up elbow.

its not complicated.

Back
Top Bottom