• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have alot more issues with him playing the 11 of the first 15 mins than I do him averaging 45 mins a game when he was healthy.
This is what blows me away.

I was assuming they would use him as a decoy and not make him the focus of the offense. Really only thing I can think is that they expect him to leave, so they were getting their money worth this playoffs.

Sad situation all around. Still hard to believe it went down like it did.

Good for him secure the bag with whoever will give it to you. Dubs better at least have that 5 year 221 max on the table at 901 PST on June 30th or Myers was just faking it.

Game 6 in Oracle is going to be like Glory yahmean' We AINT LOSING 3 straight Finals Home games..... It will be our finest hour! :pimp::pimp::pimp:

glory2.gif

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!! :pimp:

glory.gif

#DUBSIN7 :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Good for him secure the bag with whoever will give it to you. Dubs better at least have that 5 year 221 max on the table at 901 PST on June 30th or Myers was just faking it.

I think the Warriors had already moved on from KD and fully expected him to leave this offseason. Brining the whole gang back and signing KD to a supermax deal would be very expensive next season and would only get more expensive going forward. Assuming they'd max Klay and KD, the Warriors would be above the luxury apron on top of being a repeat tax offender. From the looks of things (and NT capologists please correct me if I'm wrong) they'd have over $320m in salary and penalties going into next season and it would only get exponentially worse as time went on.

All of this is before they extend Draymond (if that's their plan)

Leading up to game 5 all the GS fans agreed with the team doctors and said KD was good to go
KD gets hurt again trying to appease those fans and now GS fans want to focus on Raptors fans clapping when he went down

No GS fans you are to blame
You put your "dynasty" over everything else
Now this mans basketball future is in jeopardy

Yall never deserved KD
Worst mistake he could have ever made was joining up with them dudes

I think the Warriors had already moved on from KD and fully expected him to leave this offseason. Brining the whole gang back and signing KD to a supermax deal would be very expensive next season and would only get more expensive going forward. Assuming they'd max Klay and KD, the Warriors would be above the luxury apron on top of being a repeat tax offender. From the looks of things (and NT capologists please correct me if I'm wrong) they'd have over $320m in salary and penalties going into next season and it would only get exponentially worse as time went on.

All of this is before they extend Draymond (if that's their plan)

They are moving into a new stadium that'll virtually be printing money for them. Even if they just resign Klay only they'll be over the cap and into the luxury tax I think. You can't crocodile tear your way through that press conference and then not at the very least offer KD the full max deal. If he wants to turn it down fine, but it has to be on the table or they really will look like they just used whatever he had left and now it's somebody else's problem.

Michael Jordan With The Braids is def my favorite player in the league.

But would love to see the Warriors pull this off in 7. Would be one of the greatest basketball stories of all time.

They can do it. Rapchaz gonna lose the mental.

Do it for Durant.

They are moving into a new stadium that'll virtually be printing money for them. Even if they just resign Klay only they'll be over the cap and into the luxury tax I think. You can't crocodile tear your way through that press conference and then not at the very least offer KD the full max deal. If he wants to turn it down fine, but it has to be on the table or they really will look like they just used whatever he had left and now it's somebody else's problem.

Alot of owners are billionaires with more money than they know what to do with, but it still hurts to cut the league office a $200m check on August 1st. If they do offer KD the max, I see Draymond as the odd man out. They'll either have to trade him or let him walk.

Back
Top Bottom