• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leading up to game 5 all the GS fans agreed with the team doctors and said KD was good to go
KD gets hurt again trying to appease those fans and now GS fans want to focus on Raptors fans clapping when he went down

No GS fans you are to blame
You put your "dynasty" over everything else
Now this mans basketball future is in jeopardy

Yall never deserved KD
Worst mistake he could have ever made was joining up with them dudes

You one of yourself with worst post every single day. Quite amazing

Game 6 in Oracle is going to be like Glory yahmean' We AINT LOSING 3 straight Finals Home games..... It will be our finest hour! :pimp::pimp::pimp:

glory2.gif

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!! :pimp:

glory.gif

#DUBSIN7 :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

You know how that movie ended right?

giphy.gif

#Rapsin6

I wish we would've paid & re-signed JaVale McGee mane... We would've won the Finals in 4 games without KD having to play...

stephen.PNG

#DubsIn7 :pimp:

havent had that wire to wire blow out this series
both teams been able to withstand runs and also go on droughts

Good for him secure the bag with whoever will give it to you. Dubs better at least have that 5 year 221 max on the table at 901 PST on June 30th or Myers was just faking it.

Well this is still a risk. If he becomes a FA now teams may take a chance but he he is hurt and not the same his value the following year will drop off a cliff.

The media slammed Kawahi for going to other doctors, not playing when the Spurs thought he was good. As much as I like Pop not one time did he ever step up and say “you know what his doctors disagree with ours and he’s gonna sit” it was all this this unnecessary back and fourth.

KD should have never been on that floor, everyone is different and he might not ever be the same player again. He might have had his last best stretch of basketball this past 3 months, hopefully he comes back better, but you gotta take into it the other part that he might not.
Can you imagine if this is KD's peak because of this injury? I don't wish ill of him just saying what a waste if might end up being.

Good for him secure the bag with whoever will give it to you. Dubs better at least have that 5 year 221 max on the table at 901 PST on June 30th or Myers was just faking it.

Nope they going to overpay Klay first and then go to Durant with what is left.
by giving birth to a light skin demon
Uh huh, dangerously close to the line on that post.

Always enjoy sitting back and watching how people carry themselves.

KD's minutes are not the issue. The issue is he should not have PLAYED to begin with. During shootarounds and as soon as the game kicked off it was clear the guy could not run. He knew he was hurt. Anyone with two eyes could see he was wounded. Nonetheless, the pressure got to him and the Warriors organization was negligent in allowing a guy who could not run to return.

I was optimistic about him recovering at first but after reading on other NBA players with achilles injuries, his prospects do not look too good. A commonality among most of them is it happened in late 20s and 30s and no one ever returned to peak levels. KD is still such a devastating shooter that I have no doubt he'll still be a 20 ppg guy into his mid 30s but the question will be whether he can reclaim his spot as one of the top 3-4 guys in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom