• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what if we filter those numbers out to what are the percentages of the defending champs playing at the road in a g7? I did it for the past 20 years, I got 4-4. Love to hear the stats wiz think which is a more representative number.
How many of those teams were missing their best player?

If Draymond plays well the Warriors will win.

They need Boogie to grab boards and find a solution for Kyle Lousy and Fred GonEat on them switches.

Everything else besides MJ With The Braids is manageable.

what if we filter those numbers out to what are the percentages of the defending champs playing at the road in a g7? I did it for the past 20 years, I got 4-4. Love to hear the stats wiz think which is a more representative number.

I didn't even give any commentary on this series, just relaying the info since it was being discussed. Getting defensive for no reason.

I didn't even give any commentary on this series, just relaying the info since it was being discussed. Getting defensive for no reason.

no shots were meant. a legit question was being asked. Stats wiz was a shot at lawdog tho.

Throw it up there w idiotic terms like gravity and mamba blood

In anticipation of tonight, here is a quick video of what started the Warriors dynasty

Kyrie cool AF :lol:

F3735D2A-0BBD-48B3-8826-5B06F2A9A8DB.png
Last game in Oakland, KD going out but contributing enough to win game 5, Down 3-1, for a three peat, klay not 100%, and everyone thinking they’re done. This ish has Warriors in 7 winning all over it. Should I make this bet? I’ll cop a Cuban if I win.

F3735D2A-0BBD-48B3-8826-5B06F2A9A8DB.png
Last game in Oakland, KD going out but contributing enough to win game 5, Down 3-1, for a three peat, klay not 100%, and everyone thinking they’re done. This ish has Warriors in 7 winning all over it. Should I make this bet? I’ll cop a Cuban if I win.
#dubsin8 #weusetobelieve #2500downdadrain
#gonnabesmokinblackandmildswithnoweed
upload_2019-6-13_10-5-46.gif

Back
Top Bottom