Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good yard for a pool.

Naw playboi we have a really nice community pool. A pool is a waste of money imo. Me and wifeyboo going buy a hot tub in the next couple of years tho... :pimp:

kevin_durant_082415.jpg

#DubsIn7 :pimp:

what if we filter those numbers out to what are the percentages of the defending champs playing at the road in a g7? I did it for the past 20 years, I got 4-4. Love to hear the stats wiz think which is a more representative number.

Does any of that change or refute the point I made that stats support that teams have a better chance of winning a game 7 if they play it at home?

Blog boys just come up with fancy words to say what anyone who knows how to ball already know

Verticality ... it’s called hands up without fouling
Gravity ... it’s called being a ****ing great shooter

F3735D2A-0BBD-48B3-8826-5B06F2A9A8DB.png
Last game in Oakland, KD going out but contributing enough to win game 5, Down 3-1, for a three peat, klay not 100%, and everyone thinking they’re done. This ish has Warriors in 7 winning all over it. Should I make this bet? I’ll cop a Cuban if I win.

Is this is a series bet?

I want the Raptors to win the title, but I think it's going to play out the way you described.

Last edited:
Does any of that change or refute the point I made that stats support that teams have a better chance of winning a game 7 if they play it at home?

I would argue that it might be misleading or non-representative if you were using that to discuss about the warriors chances. But its whatever bro. Excited for game and dont wanna debate about this anymore lol.

I dunno about the premise of that article. Comes off wild pompous to say that fans are critical because they don’t understand his impact. Pointing to his stature is also shortsighted. Allen Iverson gets all the respect in the world because of what he did with so little around him and his stature, Steph gets it because his achievements came with a lineup damn near full of HOFers.

Back
Top Bottom