• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many healthy seasons did Yao and Tmac have together? Crazy how they never won a ring as a duo.

Rockets had some great players over time.

adams is gonna be the dude on the trading block when they lose this series, can't trade russ or PG and 28 million a year is way too much

How many healthy seasons did Yao and Tmac have together? Crazy how they never won a ring as a duo.

Rockets had some great players over time.

Healthy seasons together? None. Either one was healthy and the other was hurt. 2009 was our year, had Artest, Battier and a bunch of other guys. Then Yao went down in the 2nd round against LA.

Still pisses me off every time I think about it

Healthy seasons together? None. Either one was healthy and the other was hurt. 2009 was our year, had Artest, Battier and a bunch of other guys. Then Yao went down in the 2nd round against LA.

Still pisses me off every time I think about it
I think 04-05 they were both healthy. We were up 2-0 on the Mavs that first year and then we got Donaghy'd :smh:

Just finished reading this a little while ago. This stood out to me:

To be clear, no one is questioning Westbrook’s talent. His end-of-season performance against the Lakers, in which he scored 20 points, grabbed 20 rebounds and dished out 21 assists, was one of the more underrated and remarkable feats the league has seen in some time. And it largely happened because Westbrook willed it to happen, saying after the game that it was an effort to honor slain rapper and activist Nipsey Hussle.

But that’s seemingly the question at play: If Westbrook can simply snap his fingers and put his imprint on the game the way he wants to at times, why does he opt to settle for the sorts of shot attempts that he rarely gets to fall?

He's too good of a player to get baited into taking threes. I don't if he'll ever change, or if he even wants to change.

Wasn't there someone in here who said Russ was a glorified Monta Ellis? lololol

Great to see this Russ slander
Dude always deserved it. So much heart and effort but negative -2 in intellect.

He should have never received that MVP, you can’t reward someone that intentionally plays in a method to ensure his stats are padded instead of winning as a team. This is why his triple double seasons after don’t mean crap because people woke up. That MVP belonged to Harden.

Simmons/Russillo talked about Russ/reporters for a while on their most recent pod. Pretty good points made supporting both sides.

I listened to the Simmons pod today just cause it was about Dame vs Russ.

Glad to see the Dame > Russ coalition growing in size

Do we really believe Steven Adams is only 25?
31962AE2-3939-4B4B-8AB5-7ABF2C8C2116.png

My man been on an athletic decline for the past 2 years.

If his name was Sahki Aboymni it would’ve been brought up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom