• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russ definitely has a lot of splainin to do being down 3-1 and if they lose 4-1 and being outplayed by Dame

No wonder he duckin media questions

I listened to the Simmons pod today just cause it was about Dame vs Russ.

Glad to see the Dame > Russ coalition growing in size
Whomevers been on the other side of this is classic barbershop

Russ is a questionable third team all nba and dame is a lock for 2nd team

Last year dame was first and Russ was second

He wasted an entire podcast

If a free agent signs with the Clippers this summer, they're banking on a 33 year old and 31 year old Lou Williams and Daniel galinari to take them to a championship? Do I have that right or..?

Anyone have the cap numbers for the clippers this summer? I keep hearing 2 spots available but at what expense? Who would be on the roster?

Asking a basketball fan their thoughts on Russell Westbrook is the easiest way to determine if you should take their takes seriously or not
Is it really? You can go through pages of this thread and see him called trash. You can go in the real world and see him called the best PG in the league. There's only a small group that discusses him with any nuance. It's either people loving the Mamba Mentality or people hating his scowls. :lol: Think him being called the most overrated by his peers is very telling, though.

Is it really? You can go through pages of this thread and see him called trash. You can go in the real world and see him called the best PG in the league. There's only a small group that discusses him with any nuance. It's either people loving the Mamba Mentality or people hating his scowls. :lol: Think him being called the most overrated by his peers is very telling, though.
It’s wild how he went from being excessively praised imo for “doing the righteous thing” and signing a contract after Durant left to being demoted to an unlikable bully who is just a third option

You were just saying recently it took a missed layup to beat the Pacers and they'd lose in the 1st round.

It took thad young missing a wide open layup for them to barely beat the pacers without vic at home. I mean..this aint the kinda W you can hang your hat on if you're the celtics

Celtics lose 4 in a row, beat the sorry *** Cavs then barely beat the pacers and will probably finish 3-3 at best to close the year and have been inconsistent and unimpressive all season but I guess it's a hot take to say they look like a first round exit

I don't see what HCA has to do with it since they lost all 4 games. Was HCA really the difference in the series?

It’s wild how he went from being excessively praised imo for “doing the righteous thing” and signing a contract after Durant left to being demoted to an unlikable bully who is just a third option
Media and the public build you up and break you down. :lol: We see it every year. Question now is who is the next guy to get it.

Bet you won’t really put up 5k though

How much you wanna bet? :nerd:

You were just saying recently it took a missed layup to beat the Pacers and they'd lose in the 1st round.

I don't see what HCA has to do with it since they lost all 4 games. Was HCA really the difference in the series?

I said without home court they'd lose. Picked them in my bracket and everything

Back
Top Bottom