• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why he stayed. He can go hide and literally nobody will talk bad about him all summer.

On the lakers he would have been public enemy number 1 even if he averaged 35 12 and 12 in 79 percent shooting.
maybe he stayed because he likes to play in the playoffs than be betrayed by lebron james while missing the playoffs and still getting all the blame?
:lol: i think he made a wise choice

Westbrook was out played by dame all series and he shot 11-29 tonight. Efficiency and decision making has always been his issue
I never thought Russ was a better shooter than Dame and arguably isnt the better pg.

That definitely matters but it's not like Russ lost them their lead on his own.

Last edited:
Westbrook is one of the dumbest players in the league. Literally, bottom 5 percent.

They ****ed up a bunch down the stretch, but the play that literally cost them the game was the first play under the 2 minute mark while they were up SIX POINTS. CJ misses a three, OKC gets the rebound with like 2:05 to go, and instead of eating clock and getting a quality look up, Westbrook decides to go early, drives to the rim and gets called for a charge. Westbrook used a total of NINE seconds on that possession.

The lack of situational basketball understanding that seems to ail a lot of players in this league is something I will never understand. And to make matters worse, no one is ever going to bring this up to him. NO ONE.

I never thought Russ was a better shooter than Dame sand arguably isnt a better pg.

That definitely matters but it's not like Russ lost them their lead on his own.
PG was pretty solid minus his 2 missed free throws at the end and the turnover. To say that a guy that shot 14-20 and had you in position to win is the reason okc lost? That's a stretch

In addition, this "thing" with Westbrook is years in the making. It's arguably the reason kd cut turf. This game is just a byproduct of who he is as a player. That's why he deserves the blame.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom