Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keeping that together means no plan in sight
Rather have what is presently there than to gamble on a successful rebuild that have proven time and time again that rarely works.

Especially in that market.

Continue getting money and high attendance.

I just don't agree with always resorting to "blow it up" as a response

We gotta hear this narrative that Dame is underrated now? People buggin, Dame been getting praised for years. He been one of the best at his position for years.

And tell Kanter to shut the **** up. Nobody wanted to trade for your bum ***. N O B O D Y

We gotta hear this narrative that Dame is underrated now? People buggin, Dame been getting praised for years. He been one of the best at his position for years.
Agreed. I think he and Conley have simply not gotten AS MUCH attention as others due to the level of competition at that position.

But folks don't UNDERrate them but again, I can see why one wants to believe that narrative exists.

Yea and that puts them in a better position HOW ?
To begin this rebuild lol I’m along of the lines of moving on a year early than a year too late

This current core ain’t gonna cut it. They’ capped out and about to pay Steven Adams 20+ mil a year

Moving on too early leaves a sour taste but also keeping that together makes no sense. Russ ain’t finding a jumper in the off-season

SmoothRecklessHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

To begin this rebuild lol I’m along of the lines of moving on a year early than a year too late

This current core ain’t gonna cut it. They’ capped out and about to pay Steven Adams 20+ mil a year

Moving on too early leaves a sour taste but also keeping that together makes no sense. Russ ain’t finding a jumper in the off-season

So ultimately , my question is what are you rebuilding towards?

Of course a title is always the ideal goal but that isn't really a realistic.

So my question is what would be your ideal progression after blowing things up?

Last edited:
There's nothing worth discussing with San Antonio. Denvers defense has the tendency to give up a ton of threes, the Spurs shoot the least amount of threes, and if you're going to shoot poorly (which the Spurs have) at least put up more attempts and hope for variance/progression to the mean as a team and they're not doing that. Denvers figured out the defense too.

Washed SZN I wanted to tank the last two seasons and we didn't. Two pointless playoff berths

This also replaces the Curry three as the craziest shot I've ever seen.
I mean, if you consider stakes, Curry > Dame. That Steph shot helped changed an era in basketball when you look at the dominos that fell afterwards.

But if you are JUST looking at the SHOTS, flip of the coin.

So ultimately , my question is what are you rebuilding towards?

Of course a title is always the ideal goal but that isn't really a realistic.

So my question is what would be your ideal progression after blowing things up?
Go for younger players with more upside, yes Grant/Ferg/Diallo can improve but those are the only real young guys they have. Russ aint getting better, Adams starting to decline, Morris is lowkey washed at this point, Fatboy Felton is just fat, Noel gonna opt out for the bigger bag

The current team build is at best a 3 seed (when PG is at a MVP level) but realistically they gonna be a lower seeded team stuck in mediocrity. Sure if you want ticket sales keep it as is but this current team aint contending. I had em making the WCF this season because one of Den, Por, Sa, OKC had to make it lol but thats definitely not happening no time soon

I get that but

My question is

What would be your ideal progression after blowing things up?

What would be your realistic progression after blowing things up?

amitt5504 amitt5504

Back
Top Bottom