• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
houston is the obviously worse team so they need that barrage of 3 balls to come in if they want to win. morey and d'antoni just gambling that these guys get hot 4/7 times.

I think it's more telling that a Rockets hater/rival is making that statement in the first place. And one who complained to the refs and NBA in the fixed Rox-Mavs series that altered that series' outcome.

I mean he can be a rival and still be wrong. That don't make him some honest dude. Complaining that the refs are against the Rockets is comical. :lol:

Yes, it is a sucka move.

It has nothing to do with being HARD.

I am talking about being a damn competitor.

At what point does it simply become, "We/My team has to play better" instead of all of this direct/indirect excuse making.

Rudy Gobert sounds like a sucka crying on Twitter about calls AFTER his team got smoked.
it’s not a sucka move. You just trying to act hard. It changes the way you play the game the way you can defend. But hey I guess I’m a sucka. :smh:

Serious question, why is it fine for harden to push off like that before the shot but the defender having to close extra space due to the push isnt ok?

I get giving people space to land, but he is creating extra space on a lot of these threes with that forearm

giphy.gif

**** Mark Cuban. Why is he worried about the 2 minute report?
Because he and everyone else knows it's stupid and just enrages fanbases further, it's also a lowkey middle finger to the refs and basically says that they didn't do their job correctly.

Serious question, why is it fine for harden to push off like that before the shot but the defender having to close extra space due to the push isnt ok?

I get giving people space to land, but he is creating extra space on a lot of these threes with that forearm

Ballhandlers have been getting away with this for years. If you can execute the push off w/o extending a limb...the ref usually swallows the whistle.

I mean he can be a rival and still be wrong. That don't make him some honest dude. Complaining that the refs are against the Rockets is comical. :lol:
First off, f Cuban. Second off, huh? The whole point of that is to you show that there's no biasness that people are implying. There are neutral parties and even rivals saying that the officiating is suspect. That's the point.

Forearm shiver without full extension is hardly ever called

Ballhandlers have been getting away with this for years. If you can execute the push off w/o extending a limb...the ref usually swallows the whistle.

That's the thing though, his wrist is breaking the plane of his elbow so he is extending his arm. He did it on a couple of these threes that people wanted a foul call. Seems like it should go both ways if he gets extra leeway with his arm, the defender should get extra leeway with the closeout

It's hard as hell to see in real time, but when you slow it down it become pretty obvious in all of these step backs

Back
Top Bottom