• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To many people getting caught up in the refs. Both teams played bad and the warriors won at home.

Game 3 will be when this series is interestimg.

Milwaukee just got owned at home. Only guy to shpw up was bledsoe. Interested to see what brogdon d9es

Honestly rockets are going to be fine. This game gave me more pause about the warriors than houston. When houston started driving and kicking toward the end they were in control. Hopefully this game just makes it so they do more of that instead of settling for shots late in the shot clock.

Thing is though, harden did this what, five times and they consistently didnt call it? That tells me maybe dont try to do the same thing on the last shot that they havent called all game. Yall talk about consistency but ignore that they consistently didnt call that for either team. You have to adjust to the way the refs are calling the game
eh it's easy to say but i hate that type of talk because it just gives the refs a pass. yes they need to play through it but what does it say when you have to take away a player's strength because a third party doesn't do their job (that they've been doing for 2+ years)? and it comes back to the gimmick thing too. because that's his natural shooting form, bar the last draymond shot, and now you want him to switch it up :lol:

it's whatever tho. game's over. just gotta execute better and win game 2. i know a ton of things we can personally do better. KD is too damn good tho

If that's Joanne's natural shooting form then it's just like Draymond kicking dudes in the nuts being a natural reflex. Doesn't make it legal

The guy starts falling down before he even releases the shot. Yall should be ashamed standing up for this clown :smh:
Dude. I'm saying his cylinder is way back where he jumped FROM, not where he has launched himself into the defenders cylinder to land. His shot is more about hunting for a foul call then hitting the shot late in the game.

Are we going to talk about Curry being the biggest front runner in the NBA? Man disappeared for 46 minutes only to reappear talking **** at the end

How so. What more does the man need to prove? He is the target of every defemsove assignment and you get mad bc he celebrates a stop? Stop it your better then that.

Kd amd the rockets have all fallen victim to steph
Funny when you think about it. Harden and kd have never beaten steph in the playoffs but he is a frontrunner.

Find a better talking point

Dude. I'm saying his cylinder is way back where he jumped FROM, not where he has launched himself into the defenders cylinder to land. His shot is more about hunting for a foul call then hitting the shot late in the game.

Typically it's up and down from where the shooter jumped from. They got rid of the reggie miller leg kick a couple years back. I personally only though one was a foul, but I could see it both ways

This game was so rigged that stevie wonder could see what the refs were intentionally doing.
F6C4F44B-B278-48F5-B0CB-C51CFB8A30BB.gif

I’ve been sitting and marinating on this for awhile

I hate step back 3’s. I can’t stand them. It’s an incredibly tough shot to live off of. So many times I wish harden would drive, create, use the midrange etc instead of settling for a step back 3

More than anything I hate how relatively reliant harden’s 3s have become on it. It’s such a tough shot that it’s not created a culture of hunting for fouls while shooting them because of how unlikely the ball will go in (doesn’t mean it’s not a foul though, a lot of them are)

But it’s a recipe for disaster come playoff time. Harden’s too good has too much sauce to spam these stepbacks. It’s a great weapon to have but you shouldn’t be taking 10 step back contested 3’s in a playoff game

Last edited:
nba is so hard to ref when guys play for fouls. whether it's swipe through, kicking your feet out, flops, etc

rox cost themselves by losing their cool
Mike D and Cp0 both getting t'd up in the third. cp0 not running back and yapping leading to kd 2.
can't win with one of your top guys being a mental ******

Doesn’t like GOT, doesn’t like AJ XIs, but enjoys having seafood thrown in his mouth at Hibachi places. Interesting.

No comment

Says the same man with these comments:
4246D2D0-E6F3-4B32-9EB4-87F0E6921605.jpeg
908F0C3E-B5FA-4F4C-982B-5A6FCABE8AE1.jpeg

You stated on multiple accounts that you use your hands instead of toilet paper. This should invalidate your opinion on anything bro.

Someone please tell me I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom