• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm struggling choosing who advances between Boston and MIL :smh: as dysfunctional as Boston has been too :smh::lol: my belief in Brad and Horford in that matchup :smh:

Orlando has had one of the best net ratings for a while now but I'm confident in this Raptors core taking care of business playing without worrying about folks sitting out

Orlando has had one of the best net ratings for a while now but I'm confident in this Raptors core taking care of business playing without worrying about folks sitting out

The Magic match up real well with them. The season series was tied and in one of those games the Magic beat them by 29 points.

Who cares about the playoffs.... this Lakers talk is more interesting.

The Magic match up real well with them. The season series was tied and in one of those games the Magic beat them by 29 points.
Definitely (although Lowry was out in that blowout). There are elements to support Orlando sneaking a game or two. Siakam has played inefficient against them as well

Going a bit barbershop here with my outlook "playoffs are when the lights come on", "playoffs are a different animal" etc.

Who cares about the playoffs.... this Lakers talk is more interesting.
739094A8-BD12-4B3D-8DE2-C7B19D7CFDD2.gif

Definitely (although Lowry was out in that blowout). There are elements to support Orlando sneaking a game or two. Siakam has played inefficient against them as well

Going a bit barbershop here with my outlook "playoffs are when the lights come on", "playoffs are a different animal" etc.

The lights have definitely not came on for the Raptors in the postseason :lol: we’ll see if Kawhi changes that though

The lights have definitely not came on for the Raptors in the postseason :lol: we’ll see if Kawhi changes that though
Well, yes, this aint the same ole Raps team. Siakam was saying that when Marc came only like 2 players were left since he came to the team :lol:

Actually I think the dubs/clips matchup has potential to be the most competitive 1st round series. These two teams took turns as the 1 seed in the west and should be evenly matched. I got the dubs in 7

Back
Top Bottom