• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rozier's minutes are going to be interesting. Could see him not playing much at all.

If you look at last year's playoff rotation, Kyrie is basically going to take the 37 MPG that Rozier had, and Hayward will take the 30 MPG that Smart had. Tatum, Brown, and Morris will probably be around their 36, 32, and 30 MPG respectively. Terry will probably end up with a mix of Larkin and Ojeleye's minutes.
Valid points. I'd probably rather do this than even give Rozier a short leash

Just off the bat designate Rozier for spot minutes and establish heavier minutes for the other guys

Rozier's minutes are going to be interesting. Could see him not playing much at all.

If you look at last year's playoff rotation, Kyrie is basically going to take the 37 MPG that Rozier had, and Hayward will take the 30 MPG that Smart had. Tatum, Brown, and Morris will probably be around their 36, 32, and 30 MPG respectively. Terry will probably end up with a mix of Larkin and Ojeleye's minutes.
I can see that too. Y’all have too many dudes who think they deserve the minutes when they don’t lol

You think Gordo gonna be back to WPG status? I want him to prosper but idk if he’s gonna look hesitant

I can see that too. Y’all have too many dudes who think they deserve the minutes when they don’t lol

You think Gordo gonna be back to WPG status? I want him to prosper but idk if he’s gonna look hesitant
Nah I don't think so, but he just needs to play efficient in his role. Take good shots and be the secondary playmaker.

Going a bit barbershop here with my outlook "playoffs are when the lights come on", "playoffs are a different animal" etc.
Get this barbershop talk outta here VVH

Orlando has the 2nd best player in the series, AG has finally become an actual basketball player, and they have a third playmaker in Dont Google. DJ Augustin also shooting 42% from deep with a great A/T ratio.

6 games wouldn’t surprise me. Cliff has them clicking at the right time

Get this barbershop talk outta here VVH

Orlando has the 2nd best player in the series, AG has finally become an actual basketball player, and they have a third playmaker in Dont Google. DJ Augustin also shooting 42% from deep with a great A/T ratio.

6 games wouldn’t surprise me. Cliff has them clicking at the right time
This is the one series where numbers don't sway my outlook :lol: there's many metrics in favor of saying it'll be a competitive series

This is why I'm curious about Rubio playing this time around, I think he guarded him during last regular season

And I don't know what Exum's number was but it was clear imo that he was able to at the very least make him work extra. He'll be missed just for that reason as useless as he was offensively this year

This is why I'm curious about Rubio playing this time around, I think he guarded him during last regular season

And I don't know what Exum's number was but it was clear imo that he was able to at the very least make him work extra. He'll be missed just for that reason as useless as he was offensively this year

I think they’re gonna use the extreme shading on Harden’s left hand.

Playoffs!! :pimp:

F7348024-FA57-42E9-891B-FCD7A5531B25.gif

Back
Top Bottom