• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s y’all favorite rap album of 2012?
37F56C42-7F87-436A-A5E1-1270F37E2635.jpeg

Clippers had a good run. They're not beating gsw two times in a row. Just like Denver wasn't gonna beat SAS 3 times in a row

Lmaooo at the "media" protecting Russ as if people haven't been throwing the same shots at him since KD was on the team. Again Prisoners of the moment, Russ got outplayed in the series & people are trying to reduce his whole entire career.
Bomani Jones kinda said it perfectly. Russ has been the human shield for so long, that's why PG was smart to stay there. :lol: He became a media darling for 2 years after KD left. People seem to forget the 7 years before then.

I think I've seen enough from Denver this series to almost confirm that they're not quite ready to close out a game 7. Jokic most likely isn't getting 40. Murray was due to come back to earth even without the injury. And will Barton is the pride of east Baltimore.

Spurs in 7

I think I remember you saying that you’re a hooper... you’ll love the KnuckleHeads pod with Darius Miles and Quentin Richardson.

You probably have him mistaken with myself

Bomani Jones kinda said it perfectly. Russ has been the human shield for so long, that's why PG was smart to stay there. :lol: He became a media darling for 2 years after KD left. People seem to forget the 7 years before then.

This is my point exactly lol. dude has for the majority of his career been the one who takes the blame (and he surely is deserving some of the time).

Shouts to Dirk Gasol for actually looking like Dirk Gasol last night, he's valid the rest of those young boys ain't ready tho.

I think I've seen enough from Denver this series to almost confirm that they're not quite ready to close out a game 7. Jokic most likely isn't getting 40. Murray was due to come back to earth even without the injury. And will Barton is the pride of east Baltimore.

Spurs in 7

Slanderous heathen :smh:

172EA1C9-6A67-4FAE-A255-9989BF3BD61F.gif

Back
Top Bottom