NBA FINALS!

regardless of who did what, Orlando had a golden opportunity and did nothing with it....and ur "x-factor" will continue to not come thru....

Originally Posted by jupeezy

regardless of who did what, Orlando had a golden opportunity and did nothing with it....and ur "x-factor" will continue to not come thru....

man all i've gonna say is we got 3 straight to make something happen

la still didnt convince me that they're head and shoulders above us

and kobe doesnt look like he has enough for 6-7 games

we'll see

its cool LA doesn't convince u, but ur mind will change when they're on that podium accepting...

the game last night was lost at the free throw line...16-26? smh....and KB is forcing a bit much out there...either way the lake show will b fine...

and like i said the league would give Orlando 1 game at least...so I hope ur happy now
wink.gif

The Magic played the absolute best game they could've possibly played and won by 4. I'm just saying. If the Lakers shot 62.5% it would be a blow out

^
If the Lakers shot 62.5% -- on the road -- you'd be playing NBA LIVE..

On "starter" mode.

lol.

Was it luck? Or just bad defense?

I think it had to be a combination of both. I don't think we played our best D but they can't consistently shoot that high percentage you know? If theycan shoot 60%+ for 3 more games, they deserve to be champions.

I honestly just wanted to view a competitive series.

Minus game one, Stern's saltiness of no LBJ should be a little less.

I see Nike switched up on the commercials though.

lol.

ABC should play the "unstoppable" joint every segment...

David Stern -1 American Public-0

More advertising dollars... this was moving quickly toward a sweep.....

PE- " CANT TRUSS IT"

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I honestly just wanted to view a competitive series.

Minus game one, Stern's saltiness of no LBJ should be a little less.

I see Nike switched up on the commercials though.

lol.

ABC should play the "unstoppable" joint every segment...

LOL! that was the best joint besides the Lil Dez commercials....but honestly how much more competitive, outside of LeBron trying to match Kobe, would it havebeen? Let's say LeBron got strapped, so who then are you watching? D West and Mo Williams? I'll pass....
roll.gif

its cool LA doesn't convince u, but ur mind will change when they're on that podium accepting...

the game last night was lost at the free throw line...16-26? smh....and KB is forcing a bit much out there...either way the lake show will b fine...

and like i said the league would give Orlando 1 game at least...so I hope ur happy now
wink.gif

the league give????

ya'll boys are 2 layups from being DOWN 2-1

dont start countin them eggs too early

like i said...when ur PG gets exploited it's curtains

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

The Magic played the absolute best game they could've possibly played and won by 4. I'm just saying. If the Lakers shot 62.5% it would be a blow out
disagree. too many turnovers plus rebounding could have been a lot better.

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

wink.gif

the league give????

ya'll boys are 2 layups from being DOWN 2-1

dont start countin them eggs too early

like i said...when ur PG gets exploited it's curtains
dude let's be serious...skip and jameer would both have to play the best games of their lives for it to even be a problem....on top of that wehave already exposed D Howard for what he is, a one dimensional big man....like it was stated before the lake show beat themselves AGAIN....but now that the 1win yall were due is out the way, we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

disagree. too many turnovers plus rebounding could have been a lot better.

homie they shot a finals record from the field and won BY 4! lol it's the best they could've possibly played. If the Lakers shoot over 60% from thefield they might have to call the game early....i'm just sayin!

Lakers shot 51% which is still very good.

Both teams made 40 field goals AND the Lakers made more threes

We got killed on the Offensive boards.

If we rebound better, cut down on turnovers, hit our free throws and play better D we should be good.

i seriously think you two give UR team a little too much credit on defense.

alston and nelson have the game of their lives!

fisher was getting poop'd on all game by...rafer alston if i remember correctly

what has ur team exposed about d. howard that skip bayless didnt say all playoffs

please be serious...

again, ur 2 layups from being down 2-1

back to UR programming

laugh.gif

i invite anyone who it isn't too far for to come out tonite and watch the game at cornerstone in college park...i will b in attendance and talking the same$#!^ i do on here....you're all welcome! LOL!

they have 25 cent wings from 8-10, and drink specials from 9-close.....$2 beers and rail drinks

i invite anyone who it isn't too far for to come out tonite and watch the game at cornerstone in college park...i will b in attendance and talking the same $#!^ i do on here....you're all welcome! LOL!

they have 25 cent wings from 8-10, and drink specials from 9-close.....$2 beers and rail drinks
I may take up on your offer
pimp.gif

the magic are going to need more than a prayer to help them beat the Lakers in a SERIES...

God helped them last game by Kobe missing 5 free throws...I aint seen that bamma hit the front of the rim on a free throw ever i dont think lls

The Magic did find an effective way to defend the Lakers game plan for the 2nd half of the game and Van Gundy has proven to be one of the best at adapting andmaking changes but I just cant fathom the thought that the magic will come away with 3 more wins..

I enjoy watching them play and I congragulate the Magic Fans on a good season...better luck next year..

shout out to Kareem lol

LOL! and there you have it. great season, nobody expected you to make it this far...but your ticket has been punched and ur ride ends here. it was a good runtho no doubt....

SMH dudes up here acting like its supposed to be a cake walk for the Lakers. Rightfully the Lakers are blessed to be up 2-1 in this series because it couldhave easily been reversed. All respect goes str8 to the Magic. I mean mr. 4th quater only hit for 5 points???? Come on now.

Go Magic!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom