NBA introduces MVP fan vote

Originally Posted by BangDak

Get ready for that Lebron slurpfest
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yup an automatic extra vote for Lebron
smh.gif

I know that this change will probably never affect an MVP voting, but enough with fan voting. Too many fans are not informed enough and players who are clearly not deserving of accolades are winning them.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Pretty pointless.

Giving the fans less than a 1% say in the award... should have just kept it how it was.

Basically.

and this year needs no damn votes there's a clear winner.

i also came here to comment about the reading as well. after i finished reading the main article and scrolled down seeing the first couple replies i was like what's all the fuzz about the vote counts a ONE singular vote out of 124 other votes?! lol some of y'all really need to start reading...........

puppet_facepalm.gif

Yeah, but the majority are correct - it won't make any difference overall. There's always one crazy outlier anyway.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Pretty pointless.

Giving the fans less than a 1% say in the award... should have just kept it how it was.
I was gonna say watch ST completely overreact to this nonsense.

Giving 0.5% to the same morons who have voted Tracy McGrady and Allen Iverson into the all-star game would be too much. There should be NO chance whatsoever of fans being a deciding factor in any MVP vote.

Originally Posted by dland24

Can you guys read? I mean, seriously?

This is a really, really small change to how the MVP is voted for. I am all for it.
This is nike talk dland24, a lot of members on this board are dumber than hell. It's apparent they don't understand that the fan voting won't make the slightest difference
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom